21

Double update.....(I know many of you asked a double update yesterday but I was busy that's why I wasn't able to do double update....but here is the compensation).....

And there are lots of pics ahead ... credit goes to the real owner of the .....

Enjoy 😘😘😘

Half hour before they left for the marriage hall....

Kook was almost ready when namjin along with jenlisa bragged in his room...he looked at them with a raised eyebrow as they were holding baskets...

"What happened...and what is this"kook asked pointing at the baskets...

"This are decoration stuff go out of this room and get ready in ours we have to decorate this room"Joon spoke as they all placed the basket ok the ground and started to take out flower petals red balloon candles and other things...

Kook stood there with an confused face"why are you decorating my room"he asked...

"Today is your wedding kook"Lisa spoke with a 'please understand look'...but they all signed with a done face....

"So...I know that"kook spoke being totally clueless ....

"Idiot can't you understand....we are decorating your room for your first night"Jin spoke straightly...kook nodded with a shy smile...

"Ok...carry on ....I will leave"kook spoke as he hurriedly left from the room leaving the four to giggle and than get back to their work....

****

Present time...

As yoonji and Jimin were giving tips to tae the room's door was pushed as aana came inside....she smiled and praised tae before speaking....

"Jimin unnie what are you both doing here let's go...barat has came(means jeon's have arrived)...."aana spoke hearing this tae's face lit up but he flushed red when the three gave him a teasing smiled see his happy happy face...

"Your husband has finally came....we are going to welcome them....bye bye"yoonji said as three of them walked out leaving tae alone....

bye bye"yoonji said as three of them walked out leaving tae alone

(Hobi and yoonji's outfit)