20

Finally.... taekook's wedding....

Ahm ahm....

Today was finally the day all of them waiting for especially the two souls who are getting united today.....taekook are both excited yet nervous for today...even tho they knew each other for a quite long time now...had spends lots of special moments together.....but still the nervousness was still there....

The hesitation if whether other is ready to start a new life with them was still there ....they both didn't slept whole night thinking about all of their moments....they aren't allowed to talk after yesterday party.....well that was a punishment for kook by their mothers as kook broke in tae's bachelor's party.....

But they both were ok with this as they wanted to be alone for some moments.....while their families were all rushing all the around the mansion.... Kim's were supposed to reach the wedding hall they had booked before head....

And so they all were packing their stuffs....yes they aren't going there being ready....they will reach there before jeon's will check on the arrangements....than they will get ready there ....tae's all stuff was already packed.....half of the relatives had already left for the hall.....and now it was the family members turn....

Yoonji,Jimin,tae yoongi and hobi were in same car going to the hall....yes Jimin is attending the wedding by tae's side.... Kim's asked him that If he want he can come with jeons but he said he will first fulfill his brother in law 's duty than his brother's duty....so after the wedding Jimin is going to jeon mansion for there rituals.....

They all reached at tae was wrapped with a red cloth so no one can see him... it's a saying that bride's face shouldn't be seen to many people or they can get bad gaze(Kali Nazar*).....Jimin and yoonji took tae to the bridal room were he was supposed to get ready....

****

Meanwhile....

Jeon mansion was getting decorated by flowers....why not their youngest son in law is coming today being officially the member of jeon family....Jin and yeo bin were rushing around checking if the things were ready for the rituals they have to perform after Wedding....

While Joon and Hae in were making sure the gifts and all is perfectly settled in the cars which they are taking for the Kim's.....Sumi was in her room with jenlisa who were changing her clothes....

And talking about the groom he was pasing in his room...to say he was nervous will be an understatement....till now it was all fine but now that he think he understood from today his whole life is changing....he won't be the single bird who can live his life without any responsibilities.....he can't just do only work forgetting he have to go home tooo....

Now a new person will be a part of his life....for whom he have to take out his time...he have to stop doing over work and start coming home on time because now his wife his love would be waiting for him to come back.....but there was an excitement in his heart thinking that finally his tae will be forever with him....

Finally he can see that beautiful face every morning... finally he can shower other with his love and finally no one will be able to come between them....this feelings were enough for him to calm down a little ...crap this he was finally ready to live his bachelor's life and live with his love ...just the thought of tae made him feel butterflies....

He looked at the watch and rushed to bathroom as if not now he will be late for his wedding....so he rushed to take a bath as it was almost time for their departure.....

****

The makeup artist was doing there work which was helping tae in getting ready...be was sitting on a chair Infront if the big mirror wearing the lehenga and choli....the dupatta was yet to be pinned....makeup artist was doing his eye makeup as his hairstyle was done....