28

A day later,(taekook came back from Kim's mansion yesterday night)....

It was 8 in the morning when kook streched his arms finding his love beside him...but he frowned when the other side was empty....

He sat up on the bed"why he have to leave me alone....I want to see his sleeping face....this boy wish"kook spoke with a whinning tone....

He threw the duvet away from his body and stood up stretching his limbs...and walked to bathroom to do his morning routine.....

After getting dressed he walked downstairs where he saw his father and Joon sitting on the couch....Hae in was reading newspaper... while Joon was scrolling something in his phone....kook looked around to find tae but sighed when he didn't found other....

"Good morning dad, good morning hyung"kook spoke as he walked towards them and touched their feets....their relatives has went back....

He sat on the empty couch...kook was about to ask where are other three but as soon as he opened his mouth his mother's voice interpreted him...

"Ahm ahm.... gentlemen .... gentlemen...may I have your attention please"yeo bin spoke as the jeon tops looked her....

"So as you all you that we have a new bride in our house and it's a ritual that the new bride should made something sweet for the family......and today we all are getting blessed because my dear brother in law....our kook's husband has prepared gajar la halwa for all of us....."Jin spoke making tops to smile widely because it's their favorite.....

"Yes...so please stand from your seats and proceed to the dinning table for--...yah let me at least complete",yeo bin whinned when three tops ran in the dinning room cutting her in middle.....

"It's ok mom let's go or we won't even get to have a single bite they will have everything..."Jin spoke as they both also went to the dinning room

Jin and yeo bin looked at each other than at the three who were sitting on chairs eyes stuck on kitchen door as tae was still inside along with gajar ka halwa.....

"Tae come now we all are here"yeo bin spoke as they sat on their respective chairs....

Tae walked out if the kitchen with a tray in his hands having six bowls of halwa along with a big serving bowl....kook smiled softly when he saw tae....tae was wearing a embroidered kurti with pant and dupatta....

Tae smiled at everyone as he started to put the bowls Infront of everyone...first he gave the first bowl to hae in than yeo bin than namjin....and at last he walked to kook and put the bowl infront of him....

and at last he walked to kook and put the bowl infront of him

Tae looked at kook who was looking at him with a smile on his face"don't stare...eat and tell me how it is"tae whispered to kook who nodded and took a spoon full halwa ....