James

Imma try and use pictures that have something to do with the chapter above.
Tho this one doesn't really fit, there will be some wolfstar

I sat at the great hall that morning, October 31st. The hall was decorated for Halloween. Jack-o-lanterns, bats, skeletons, you get the drill. I looked out the windows in the great hall, it was overcast. It also looked kinda chilly, like a good day to grab a scarf and go chill outside.
Maybe the others would want to go outside later? Some of them might still have homework.. could I ask Regulus to come hang out with us later?

What if the others figured out about my crush of Regulus.. would asking Reg to hang with us look sus? I don't know.

I couldn't let the others find out though. Remus would probably be ok with it, same with Peter, but Sirius would kill me at the very least.
What a loyal friend.

Speaking of Regulus though, I looked up at the Slytherin table, hoping to catch Regulus' gaze.
There, found him.
We both made eye contact across the great hall. I smiled at the younger Black, and he smiled back.
It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Not to be cheesy but I just loved his smile. How it made the little freckles on his nose move, how I wanted to kiss each freckle on him. Which reminded me of last night, how me and Regulus had almost kissed. Almost, as in about five inches. I had been too busy staring at Regulus to realize how close we were. Regulus had also been staring at me.

Could Regulus like me back? I had been flirting with him recently, just to see if he would respond. So far I've gotten called supreme asshole. Was that flirting?

How would I know, when all Lily ever did was hit me with a book and told me to 'piss off potter'?
Did I still like Lily? I don't know, she's so nice. To others that is. I really like her. But, I think I need to move on from her. I've been at this for years now and she hasn't changed a bit.
I needed to take a hint.
But I had been completely forgotten about her cause I've been too busy thinking about Regulus. Maybe my heart has moved on anyway? It felt like it.

I returned to my breakfast. Eggs and sausage.
I scooped some egg onto my fork and went to eat it, looking back up.
Sirius was sitting in front of me, and Remus beside him. I noticed something though, how close they were sitting.
No, they were holding hands.
Why would they be holding hands? It's not like they'd be-
A sudden lightbulb went off in my brain, and I just stared at where their hands met.
All my mind could think of was;
They're- they- wait... why would- they can't be.. they can't be dating. It's not- that doesn't-
Yeah something like that.

Sirius looked up at me, and suddenly realized what I was shocked about. He let go of Remus' hand, but he was way too late.

"You.. you two are..?" I asked them, too shocked to say it out loud.

"Sshhh.. not here. Not in the great hall." Sirius told me.

"We need to talk. Later." Remus said. I nodded.
Yeah they needed to explain this one.

* * * time skip * * *

Sirius and Remus had walked to our dorm after breakfast, and I had followed them. We were silent on the way there. But as soon as we got there, I was the first to speak.

"So how long have y'all been a thing?" I asked them as I sat on my bed. Sirius sat on his and Remus stood against the bed post to his bed.

"Uhm.. it started over the summer." Sirius told me.

"How come you haven't told me yet?" I asked him. "You know I wouldn't judge you."

"I mean.. Yeah i trust you James. It's still awkward though. Cause we're all friends already. It would be really awkward to try and tell you I guess." Sirius said.

"It's like telling your best friend you have a crush on their sibling." Remus explained.

"I understand." I told them. But secretly I related to what Remus just said so much I felt my cheeks get slightly more pink.

"It's just that.. wow." I tried to find words, running my hand through my hair. "I'm happy for you guys." I told them.

They glanced at each other, like the didn't quite believe what I said.

"For real. Honestly." I told them. I stood up and walked over to them. I wrapped them both in a group hug.
I let go of them and stood back.
"I just never would have thought, with the way y'all bicker all the time."
We all laughed nervously. "We don't bicker." Sirius objected.

"Yeah y'all do. Bicker like little kids." I told him.

"Do not and you know it." Sirius defended.

"Do too. Y'all bicker like an old married couple."

To this we all laughed for real, and Sirius kicked my leg. I kicked back, and it turned into a play fight.

"And y'all fight like a bunch of monkeys on drugs." Remus proclaimed as I made a grab at Sirius, but he hoisted himself up by doing a pull up on the bed post, and swung off the bed. I landed face first on the mattress but quickly sprung up and tackled his legs. It was his turn to fall face first, but not on a mattress.

* * *

We had left the dorm and common room, and were heading outside. It seemed like a peaceful day to go for a walk through the grounds. We were almost to the entry hall when I saw Regulus coming from the dungeons.

"Hey, y'all go without me ok?" I told the other two.

"Okay?" Sirius asked me.

"I neep to get something really quick, besides y'all can have some time together, no?" I teased them. Remus shrugged but I saw Sirius wink at me before they left, walking around the corner and out of sight.

I turned just as I saw Regulus turn around another corner in the opposite direction.
I caught up to him, and I started walking casually like I was just another person behind them. He didn't notice me yet.

"Hey Little Star." I called him.

We were the only people in the corridor, but he still looked up confused. "Me?"

"Yes you." I teased, now walking beside him.

"When did you come up with that?" He asked.

"Since now." I told him. "I call Sirius 'bright star,' so now you can be 'little star,' you like it?"

"I suppose." Regulus said. He had a small smile on his face though.
It was so adorable, I screamed inside with affection. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and never let go.
Regulus seemed to notice me completely falling in love with his little smile cuz he looked back ahead of us and said "D'you need something?" changing the mood.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk in the grounds, while the weather is nice, if your not busy." I replied.

"No I'm not busy, and sure I'll go with you." He told me.

I grinned at him, and he smiled back. I think my heart was going to explode if he kept doing that.

1247 words
I can foresee some fluff in the next chapter...
:p
Feel free to vote or comment and ty for reading!