James

I heard the door open, and I looked up as someone entered my room. Or sense it more like, as the door opened silently.
Regulus stepped in, glancing at me before turning around and shutting the door without making a sound.
I smirked at him, and he gave me a small smile in return.

"Lil' Regeo." I greeted him, teasing.

He rolled his eyes, walking forward quietly across the polished wood floor, the only sounds being a tiny creak as he passed over the loose floorboard.
"The nicknames never get old, do they?" He inquired, his voice somewhat above a whisper.

"Of course not, broom boy." I replied, using yet another.

"You stole that one from me." He observed.

"Proof that your ingenious." I told him. Then my mind suddenly went else where, and I remembered something I wanted to ask him.
"We weren't to awkward for you, were we? Snuggling on the couch?" I asked the shorter boy.

"It was a bit weird... at first." He admitted.
"But, I eventually got used to it.. it was nice..." he told me.

"Glad to hear." I responded. I then realized he was still standing in front of me, while I sat on the bed.
"Come sit down, you dope." I teased again, patting the spot on the bed next to me.

He did like wise, crawling into the bed, taking his socks off first before sitting beside me.

He looked up at me now, sitting with his legs folded under him and to the side, so that his heels rested beside his hips. He had his hands folded in his lap loosely, and he gazed into my face as we made eye contact.
He looked so cute... with his curly locks of hair falling gracefully around his eyes, that shone curiously beneath those long, thick eyelashes..
How his worn band shirt hung off his shoulder ever so slightly, or the freckles on his nose, each and individual one, I wanted to kiss each of them..

"You're adorable.. you know that?" I told him.

A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips, tugging at my heart along with it.
"Only you could think that.." he murmured.

"Maybe." I admitted. "But it doesn't make it any less true.."

His lips were so soft, the way they parted ever so slightly, the shape of them..
I didn't notice that Regulus was also gazing at my features, or that either of us had begun to lean in slightly.

"..can I kiss you?" I whispered.

I wanted to make sure he was okay with it, even if we were already dating. I wanted to know it wouldn't make him uncomfortable, just in case. I never know.

"..yes.." Regulus whispered, as he closed the distance between us.
Our lips connected, and I closed my eyes as my heart jumped happily, butterflies taking flight in my stomach, warmth spreading through my whole body quicker than firewhiskey.

His fingertips brushed the edge of my jaw tentatively as he pressed his lips against mine, asking for more.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, grasping it firmly as I pulled him onto my lap gradually. He came willingly, straddling me, his thighs on either side of my hips as his head came higher than mine, and he had to look down to kiss me.
Regulus slid his hands up my neck, one cradling my face as the other ran across the nape of my neck, tilting my head back.
The elation of it filled me, making my heart beat faster, my cheeks heat up, as he kissed me slowly, then faster...