Regulus

We boarded off the train together, carrying our luggage as we began looking for James's parents.
Remus still looked tired, his eyelids were a bit droopy, and he walked slowly, but over all he looked much better. Though the others were back to their energetic selves again, as they hadn't been that tired in the first place. At least, not as tired as Remus.

We walked into platform 9 3/4, carrying our trunks beside us as we began scanning the crowd. The trunks weren't as heavy as they usually are since we didn't have to bring about half of our stuff. But this didn't stop Sirius from offering to carry Remus's for him. Sirius hadn't taken 'no' for an answer and carried it anyway.

"Oh, there's my parents." Peter said abruptly. "I'll see you guys." Then he waved bye and began heading over to where his parents stood waiting for him.

James and Sirius waved bye to him before he left, then continued searching through the crowd for James's parents.
They began walking in a certain direction,
though I don't think they had spotted them.
Me and Remus followed after them anyway.
We passed through groups of parents and students, walked by trunks and other forms of luggage as we made our way toward our unknown destination.

After a little while, James expression lightened up as he stared into the distance.
"There they are!" He told us, as he began to walk faster.

He reached two people which I assumed were his parents, with us right behind him.
He dropped his trunk on the floor beside them and reached out to give his mom a hug, as she wrapped him in a tight embrace, practically having to reach up as she was just a bit shorter.
She had soft mousy brown hair, almost blonde, warm hazel eyes, which must be where James gets them from. She had pale skin, a loving smile, and a round face.
The man beside her must be James's dad.
He was tall, with black messy hair that stuck out in random places, caramel brown skin, and dark brown eyes. He too wore glasses like his son, and his hair showed streaks of grey like James's mom did. It was obvious that James took after his father, but had inherited his mother's eyes.
I remembered their names, though I had never seen them in person. The blonde haired women must be Euphemia Potter, and the man beside her Fleamont Potter.

His mom let go of him, and James was then hugged by his dad.
Mrs. Potter turned to Sirius, and smiled at him like he was just another one of her sons. She promptly wrapped him in a hug like she had done with James.

"I've missed you two so much!" She told Sirius as she let go of him, and he went to stand next to James and Mr. Potter. She then turned to Remus who stood next to me, off to the side awkwardly, and smiled at him.
"It's so good to see you Remus." She told him, giving him a friendly hug that Remus seemed to appreciate.

Then she looked at me, and I could see her face more clearly.
Her eyes looked so much like James, but that might be the only thing he had inherited from her.
She gave me a warm smile as well, which I for some reason hadn't expected.
"You must be Regulus, I've heard so much about you." She told me.

I didn't ask her how she had heard about me, and assumed Sirius must have said something, or maybe James.
I instead offered her my hand.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Potter." I said.

"Oh no need to be so formal." She chuckled, wrapping me in a hug.

I froze. Shocked. I hadn't expected her to hug me. She barely even knew me, this was the first time we've ever met in person. Why would she be so friendly to someone like me? Someone she didn't know?
But she was so warm, her hug was so comforting, I've never been hugged like this...
I slowly wrapped my arms around her, tentatively accepting the embrace.
She pulled away again, examining me in a motherly way, or a way a mother would, not that I should know. Then she turned back to James, Sirius and Remus who stood near me.