Chapter 1. The Beginning of New Life

My name is Satria Akbar. 20 years old. Live in Bandung with a normal family. I am now already in my two-year study at my university. My hobby is futsal, anime, manga, novels, gaming, and cooking.

Now that I'm done with my college class I and my friend are planning to go to the café to refresh our brains while working on our project.

"Hey Satria, want to play Mobile Legend or Valorant after we do this?" his buddy named Zaki asked him while typing on his laptop.

"Nope, My mom wants me to buy something for her." Satria refuses him.

"Hey, do you watch the new anime Bocchii the Rock? Is that good?" Farrell asks his opinion about the new anime launched in this season.

Satria nodded. "Yes, kind of fun. I'm already bored watching anime lately; only pick some light like Bocchii." Satria said with a light cigarette. "You want some?" He handed his cigarette to his friend.

"No, no, I don't smoke, dude." 

"You do not even try it, Did you already check it again before the file? I don't want to redo it did you hear me?" Satria told his friend to check their assignment again.

Zaki checked it again and did not find anything strange.

"It's complete boss!!! Trust me this gonna give us a good score." Zaki said.

"Finally we did this shit. What should we do now?" Satria asks his friend.

"I need to pick up my girlfriend tonight, we have important... Business... Ya know?" Farrell smirked to show his superiority.

"Hey, don't show off, bastard!!!" Zaki was annoyed when he saw his stupid smile.

"Your problem doesn't have a girlfriend, Wahahaha." Farrel keeps taunting him. "Hey Satria, Why do you not date someone? I see many girls interested in you." He doesn't know why this guy always avoids or rejects a girl who is interested in him.

"No one is my type, bro. Maybe later after I graduate from college." Satria has not yet found his type, not he doesn't want to date someone.

"It's because Satria is interested in man hahaha." Zaki teasing him.

Satria has a tic in his head. "Not like that idiot, I just still can't get one right for me."

"Wahahahaha, I will respect you if you are one of those but aren't interested in me. Surely I will reject you." Farrel joining teased him.

"I say not like that dumbass." Satria denies his friend's accusation.

"Calm boss, we're just joking, wahahaha." Zaki pats his shoulder calming him.

He was happy laughing and joking with his friends. These two are some of his best friends; they always help him when there are problems and have the same hobbies as him.

"Then I am going home now because of a duty call. Bye, moron see you later." Satria said to his friend.

"Okay, see you later brother."

He starts his motorcycle and goes to the market to buy food ingredients for his mom at home.

In 10 minutes, he travelled on the road and finally arrived at his destination.