Chapter 2. Dimensional Chat

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

I now go to the living room and look at the condition of the house.

"It's not bad. It must be a rich family, but it's kind of wasteful because only I stay here." He feels alone here. What are they thinking? Leave this boy alone in this fucking big house.

(Illustration)

Then he checked all the spots, like the bedroom, guest room, bathroom, garden, and storage room

"Okay, all good. Now let's check on my bank account." He checked and had 124000¥.

"Let me convert this to my currency first, and what the hell? This brat has 14 million rupiahs in his bank account. When I was his age, my mom only gave me 15-20 thousand per day for my pocket money." After checking his money, Satria walked to the kitchen.

"Okay, let's check the refrigerator first." He checks on the refrigerator and only has fucking 2 eggs that almost smell bad, a carbonated drink. What is this? Beer? And some fucking frozen food that almost expired.

"Omg! What is this boy's parent thinking? They only send him money but don't want to take care of him." Being born into a proper family makes him speechless about this.

"Ughhh, damn this world and damn this family. Let's check on another place." He opened the kitchen cabinet only to find a ramen cup and some bit dusty cooking ware.

"Really? From the conditions, this boy rarely uses this for cooking. He doesn't even have salt or sugar here. That's why he has so much frozen food so he can microwave it?" He doesn't know what to say about this boy's lifestyle.

"Ha...Whatever. "At least they are still sending money." Then he went to another room because he wanted to know more about his new family.

His father's profile is of a businessman in a big company. Great, it's like Manhua and his mother are career women who work as diplomats for their country.

He sees his parents' faces. 'WOW, they like characters from fantasy. Now I don't know if I was born in the DXD world or some CEO story like that.' He looks at the album and rarely finds family pictures of this boy. The last time they took pictures together was when in elementary school. 'Something is wrong with this family. I can feel it.' He never found a happy picture on it.

"Ok, I'm done. Now time to buy some food." He checked on his smartphone and saw a message notification.

[We have business in China. Take care of yourselves, and I will send you a money check in your bank account.]

"Wow! I can feel love in that." He remembered this boy's past. His parents leave him alone mostly. They preferred their work to that of his son.

"Well, let's go buy some food." Satria checked his garage and found a car and a motorcycle. 'Hmmhh... I want to use these, but this boy still doesn't have a driving license." He sees a bicycle and decides to ride it.