Chapter 5. My Decision

Miho Seacoast

Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan

"Choose Human: Do you accept me or not?" She asked with a scary smile.

'What a wonderful day indeed.'

Satria raised his hand. "Wo... Wo... Wo... Wait. What do you mean by accepting you?" He asks her to confirm.

Kiyohime smirk. "Of course, become my Achin-sama. I decide you are an interesting man, and my instinct says you are my chosen one."

'What the hell is this girl thinking?" He knows women in this world have some screw loss.

"Wait Kiyohime. I don't even know you, and why do you always call me by that name? Stop okay." He felt uncomfortable when she called him by her late lover's name. I know in FGO she always calls her master like that, but for me, that's a big no.

'What luck you have, brother. Now what're you going to do? You know her lore, right? Fatalis reminded him.

"Why? Why? Why? Are you gonna reject me again? You're going to betray me again?" Kiyohime let out a dark aura.

'Oh, God!!! This girl is nuts. What should I do?' He knows what is going to happen if he rejects her.

"LISTEN okay??? I didn't reject you; that is, first, stop calling me by your late lover's name; third, if you want to stay with me, let's get to know each other first; don't rush, stupid girl." He says, irritably, about such a troublesome girl.

"Then? You're going to accept me?" She asked him with a scary smile.

Damn, no choice then. "Yes-Yes. I accept you, but don't call me Achin-sama; that's not my name. Now what are you going to do?" He asked her.

"Okay, darling. Like what you wish, I will call you Shidou-sama from now on." She hugged him.

'Oh boy, what am I getting into?' The reason he's training here, is so no one supernatural is going to detect him, but reality often disappoints him.

"Now let's go home. Damn, all my body is hurt." He tried to stand up and walk to get out of the forest, with Kiyohime following him. "Why do you follow me?" Satria asked her.

"We love each other, so we must stay together from now on, Shidou-Sama." She said so and embraced his arm.

"Great! Can you cook?." He asks her to remember that in FGO she can cook; maybe in this version she can too.

She nodded. "Of course. I am prepared to become the best wife for you, Shidou-sama." She says it proudly.

"Wow!!! Lucky me." Well, at least the house will not become quiet from now on.

After packing his stuff, they quit the forest, and then Satria and Kiyohime waited for a bus to travel to the city and search for lodging for the night.