Chapter 6. Change the Future

Tokyo Prince Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

Morning has already come, showing two figures sleeping together in bed.

"Danna-sama, I love you." One of them hugged the other one.

(Illustration)

Unfortunately, the one who got hugged was not that happy

Unfortunately, the one who got hugged was not that happy. "Let go of me Kiyohime. She's so strong, Damn'it!" He tried to release himself from her tail, but she hugged him more tightly. "I give up. I can't breathe. Wake up, Kiyohime!" He tried to wake her up, but it did not result in anything. "No choice, then." He held the tip of her tail.

"Ahhhh, Danna-sama pervert. If you want to do that, you can just tell me." She was moaning because he touched her tail.

"Want to do that to your head? I can't breathe, you damn women." He groaned because he had been in that position for nearly an hour. "I want to take a bath first. After that, we go to breakfast, check out, and go home with the train to my home."

'Bro? You should be happy to get hugged by a girl like that. I watch in your memory that dream of every man getting hugged like that by his waifu.'

"Yes, I truly dream of every man getting hugged till he dies."

"Okay, Danna-sama." He morphed her into human form again. "Do you want me to make you something to drink, Danna-sama?" She asked him before he entered the bathroom.

(Kiyohime Form only with white hair)

"Sure, can you make me a coffee with creamer, please? I love sweet coffee; make sure to use sugar too

"Sure, can you make me a coffee with creamer, please? I love sweet coffee; make sure to use sugar too." He requested it from her.

She nodded. "As you wish, Danna-sama."