Chapter 7. Get Back to Home

Tokyo Prince Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

"Kiyohime, You ready?." Satria already wears casual clothes and is ready to go outside.

"Wait, Danna-sama, I'm still fixing my kimono," Kiyohime replied to him.

"You don't have any casual clothing?" Satria noticed that this girl always wore the same outfit.

"No, Danna-sama, I'm rarely leaving my place in the mountains, so I feel no need for that." She answered him and finally fixed her kimono.

He smiled at her. "Okay, let's go buy some after we get breakfast."

"Is this a date, Danna-sama?" She smiled and clung to his arms.

He chuckled. "Sure, whatever you want to call it.

They are packing their stuff and want to eat the breakfast buffet first. When they had already arrived, Kiyohime's stomach let out some noise.

(Illustration)

"I'm sorry, Danna-sama

"I'm sorry, Danna-sama." She blushed because she was embarrassed.

"Haha, you funny girl, go eat as you like Kiyohime." He laughed and patted her head.

"Eh, but this place looks expensive. I don't want to waste your money, Danna-sama." She doesn't want Satria to waste his money on her.

"This breakfast buffet, Kiyohime, you can eat as much as you want. Go ahead." He made her calm.

"Okay then." She goes and takes all the food she wants.

Satria looks for a place to sit and wait for Kiyohime to take the food. Then he saw Kiyohime hold two plates.

"Danna-Sama, here I take it for you too." She gave food to Satria.

"Thanks, Kiyohime, What do you want to drink? I take it for you." He asked her.

"Ehmm, I want green tea." Thanks, Danna-sama." She says she's happy that Danna-sama cares for her.

"Sure, Wait a bit." He walked to get a drink for her and himself. "Here, Kiyohime. Anything you want again?"

"No, thanks, Danna-sama."

"Is this your first time eating at a place like this?" he asks.

"Yes, it's my first time, Danna-sama." She answered, a bit embarrassed.

He smiled. "Then I'm happy if you like this experience. Can I ask why you're interested in me?" Satria was interested in her reason: "Why did she follow a stranger like him?"

Kiyohime makes a small smile. "Because you're not a liar. When I ask you, you never hide bad intentions or displeasure about me, and I feel something different about you than many other Danna-sama." Kiyohime tell him her reason.