Chapter 8. First Quest

The train finally stopped.

After four hours of travel by train, they finally arrived at Kuoh station. Two figures were shown sitting on the passenger seat, and one of them was sleeping on the boy's shoulder.

The boy only smiled when looking at her happy face.

"Hey, Kiyohime, wake up. We've already arrived." He tried to wake her up with a gentle touch.

"Ehmm, 5 more minutes, Danna-sama." She still snuggles with him.

He only sighed when he heard that. He now looks at her face. She is very cute when she's like this. Very adorable.

"Kiyohime, wake up, Be a good girl, or I'm going to leave you here." He whispered to her.

Kiyohime suddenly woke up and shed a small tear.

"Waaaaa, Danna-sama, don't leave me. I promise to become a good girl." She said it and hugged him.

He can only hold back laughter, saying, "Puhahahaha, you really funny girl." Then he stopped his laugh and patted her head. "I'm just kidding, Kiyohime. Then let's go home now."

She made a pout. "Hmph, Danna-sama is such a meanie." She says it with an angry, cute tone.

'You really softened up to her, did you, brother? Well, she's adorable if we do not include her yandere tendency.' Fatalis say.

'Well, I don't see harm in doting on her, plus her affection for me is sincere." Satria said it to his partner, It's better than being alone in this world.

Then he remembered something. "Wait a bit, Kiyohime; I want to buy something from the convenience store." He said to her.

"Okay, Danna-sama, I'm waiting here." She said it with a smile and sit in the station bench chair.

After a while at the convenience store, showing Satria's face, she got out of that place with an annoyed face.

"Stupid, I can't buy cigarettes if I'm not 20 years old. Damn this country, damn this world." Then he looked at Kiyohime's scary face.

" Then he looked at Kiyohime's scary face

"...What?."

"Fufufu, you're going there to buy what, Danna-sama?" She said it with intimidating eyes.

He was a bit intimidated by her. "For..for buy..for buy chocolate for you, here." He gave her a Kit-Kat.

(Illustration)