∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 06 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 06 ]

They lie peacefully together in one bed.

The dance and the prince wrapped up together, buried beneath the sheets. The sun shone brightly upon the young pair of mates. The dancer groaned snuggling her head back into the chest of the prince to block her from the sunlight. However he woke up with a yawn as a knock sounded on the bedroom door.

-Edward-

Rye growled at the disrespect shown towards us.

Usually new mates would have a week alone with each other to get use to one another. So interrupting us is highly disrespectful. I slowly slipped out of bed replacing me with my pillow which my princess hugged and snuggled with deeply. A warm smile played on my lips as I watched the scene unfold before the knocking snapped me out of my day dream once more. I opened the door and stepped outside, closing it slowly behind me.

I look up to see Harry looking back towards me.

"What are you doing here Harry?!" I quietly shout.

"It is not your job to care for her. It's mine! I am her mate not you!" I growled pushing him away from my bedroom door slightly to try to calm Rye down a bit.

But it didn't work.

I could feel my blood pressure begin to rise and the familiar feeling off the shift take over me.

"Woah calm down Edward. Calm down, I'm Jess's mate. I already have one. Look we hold a mate bite, I will never take Hope away from you" Harry comments, showing off his mate bite calming Rye completely down.

"Yeah I'm sorry, my wolf is on extremely on edge today" I comment, rubbing my tired eyes.

"It's cool man. Anyway your mother is asking me to fetch you" He laughs and I growl.

"Really dog jokes? This early" I say, unamused.

"Yeah, Lighten up Prince" Harry laughed walking away, me following him.

-Hope-

"Hello my little dancer" The voice said and I looked around my surroundings which seemed to be a forest.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I whimpered moving backwards against a tree.

"No my beautiful mate, I am here to protect you along with Edward" The voice continued to say.

"Who are you?" I ask, gaining a bit of confidence back.

A lovely grey wolf appeared from the shadows of the trees. It stood up strong and proud like it was royalty

"Hello my little dancer, I am Rye."

The sun hit my eyes causing me to become restless. I groan lowly as I open my eyes. I sit up from the comfiest bed in existence and looked around the unfamiliar room. It was a large clean king sized room. It was partly empty. Holding nothing but a king sized bed, a music player, wardrobe, chest of draws, bedside table and an on suite bathroom.

I pull the covers off of my body and slipped out of bed. I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I looked around and found my shoes and quickly slipped them on my feet. I walk towards the bedroom door and pulled it open.

An aching feeling washed over me for a second however I pushed it down and left the room. I walked down the endless hallways lost and panicked. The aching feeling was continuing to get worse and worse. I continue to walk until I come face to face with someone finally.

I felt my body collapse and they immediately rush over to me. She placed her hand on me and I whimpered, moving away from her touch. She called someone over and muttered something however I couldn't make out most of it as I felt myself becoming extremely sleepy and weak.

-Harry-

Edward and his parents continued to discuss the plans involving the arrival of his mate and how it will change both him and the kingdom. Suddenly the doors are slammed opened and a panicked guard enters.

"Your Highnesses, The Princess has become ill" He shouted, we all look at Edward.

"She has fallen on the west hallway. She is incredibly weak and pale and flinches from touch" The guard informs. The Queen rises to her feet.

"We have to hurry!" She commands, exiting the room behind an out of control Edward.

We all rush down towards the west hallway and follow Hope's unique scent before finding her surrounded by people. Edward let out a roar and everyone scattered leaving only us four.

Edward edges closer to Hope and I look at the Queen with confusion.

"What is happening?" I question.

"It's the beginning of the mating rest. This is the first and most important step. If she hides away from Edward's touch than she isn't his true mate However if she does than the mating rest will settle in and their bond will begin to form" The Queen informs me.

"What happens if she hides away?" I question.

"She will become incredible ill and will have to be rushed to hospital before it's too late" The Queen says, her tone filled with sorrow.

We turn our attention towards the pair. Edward had lost all control, placing Rye in the hands of Hope's life. He moves closer slowly and Hopes tired eyes open for a moment. A whine leaves her lips and everyone stills.

Has she rejected him?

Hands immediately reach out towards Rye and he picks her up quickly in his arms, holding her close and allowing her to inhale his scent. He begins to walk towards us and the Queen immediately grabs me and pushes me roughly out of the way.

"Your welcome" She laughs, watching her son carefully as he disappears.

"Will they remember any of this?" I ask.

"Not one bit" The Queen laughs.

The Prince shuts the door and carries his mate over to their bed, placing her down gently. She lets out a cry but is soon silenced by the prince holding her once more as they both close their eyes as fade into a peaceful slumber.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x