∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя: αиιмαℓѕ - мαяσσи 5

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ the beginning ]

☼   ☾   ☼   ☾  

The soft sun shone down on the bright forest centred in the middle of White Rabbit Rode. Little footsteps edged towards the entrance as her scent emerged inside without warning. She entered the forest slowly and the mixture of coconut and vanilla gave a safe feeling towards the animals as they continue to scatter around the little stranger. She fell to her delicate knees and began petting the welcoming animals slowly, her loving laugh bouncing off every tree as it filled the entire forest.

She rose to her feet once more as she entered deeper into the lively forest. Her brown hair was flowing behind her, dancing in the warm winds. Her footsteps quickly changed direction as she began to twirl. Her little pin dress spinning with her as her laughter increased. Her little hips were young however they still held the unique talent not many people had. The welcoming animals followed, circling around the little dancer as she danced under the sun. Her every move hit the exact point before she fell to the floor in laughter.

But that soon changed.

The wind turned colder and the sky got darker. The once loving and welcoming animals scattered away into the shadows of the forest leaving the little dancer in the centre scared and alone. It quickly dawned upon her that she was lost, she had no way out.

"H..Hello?" She shouted a stutter clear in her scared tone.

"Help me p...please" She continued, her green eyes frantically looking around for anyone to help her. Tears quickly began to fall down her pale baby face as she cried into the night sky.

She wanted to go home.

She wanted her mummy.

Suddenly a unfamiliar presence entered the forest. His figure was tall and lean as he stood beside a tall oak tree. He stood straight; his chest toned and shaped which was easy to see through his white t-shirt. He matched this with black pants and black polished pointed shoes. He looked young and yet acted extremely mature. His brown hair was perfectly shaped and his dark silver eyes were unforgettable.

"Are you lost, little girl?" His dark husky voice asked, the little dancer turned around and they eyes met for the first time. He froze his wolf ecstatic and his dark silver eyes flickering quickly.

"Mine" He growled, low enough so that he didn't scare the little dancer.

"P..Please help me sir, I..I'm lost" She stuttered, moving closer to the mysterious man. She felt safer being close to him than out in the cold forest alone.

"What is your name Princess?" He asked, his tone gentle causing her to smile once more.

"H..Hope" She stuttered, his inner wolf purred at the name of his newly found mate.

"Hello Hope, I'm Edward. Don't worry I'll help you get back home" The lean figure spoke, offering his hand out to the little girl.

A howl suddenly broke the silence. Edward immediately recognized his family's call for him and quickly took action about his newly found scared mate. The little girl ran into Edward's leg, hugging him tightly due to the fear of the previous noise.

"Don't be scared little one" He commented, the noise sounded once more which immediately snapped Edward into action.

"Come on let's go" He finished, picking up the little dancer and walking out of the centre of the forest.

He began to pick up the pace causing the trees to flash by. The shadows were causing the little dancer's fear to increase. She quickly hid in Edwards's chest, her hands tightening around him to protect herself. His wolf, Rye was ecstatic with having the little dancer close to him. Her unique scent was calming him down, allowing Edward to stay in complete control.

"We are out of the forest, it's alright now" Edward hushed, losing his hold on the little dancer.

"Hope?! Hope?!" The familiar voice called out, the tone sounding scared and worried.

The dancer escaped the boy's hold and begun running in the direction of her mother's voice. Edward quickly caught up to her and grabbed her hand gently.

"Edward I need to go, Mummy is calling!" She exclaimed, trying to pull away from his grip.

"I know, I know. But before you go I have a present for you" Edward comments, pulling out a bracelet from his pocket. The bracelet was golden with different charms clipped onto it.

In total there were five golden charms: A castle, a wolf, a pup, a crown and a blue diamond. The dancer smiled brightly at the gift. Watching as Edward moved closer to her with it.

"You must never take it off" Edward said, she nodded watching him place it on her carefully.

"We will meet again Hope, I promise" His words chosen carefully not to scare the oblivious child.

"Bye Mr Edward!" The little dancer shouted, taking off once more in the direction of her mother's voice.

"We will meet again in the future my little princess but for now we must be separated" Edward spoke to himself, watching his little mate vanishing off into the distance. Rye growled lowly and Edward continues to fight off his instinct to chase after his little mate.

"Today is not the day. We will meet once more my little dancer and both you and I will rule the kingdom together."

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x