∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 22 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

[ I apologize for not uploading last week, I was at an eighteen Halloween party. I was suppose to go as a voodoo doll. I don't think I turned out that well but oh well I had fun. I also apologize for the fact that I look like I weigh 50 stone on the first picture it is my mothers terrible photography skills. ]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : ωιтнσυт уσυ - αѕнєѕ яємαιи

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : EsmereldaAguilar6

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : MarlonBruyns

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 22 ]

The Day Of The Mating Ceremony 

A light knock awoke the Prince from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up in the familiar king size bed. Beside was his mate to be, still asleep. His wolf hasn't spoke or connected with him since the Dancer disappeared which is why The King decided to bring the mating ceremony forward before the Prince's wolf shuts down.

The door opens and there was his mother and father, a sympathetic smile on their faces. The Prince turned to the sleeping werewolf and nudged her, a fake smile plastered on his face. She smiles as she wakes up, pulling him in close before attacking his lips. The Prince remained in shock as the kiss continued. 

She soon pulled away when she noticed that the Prince didn't move. She simply smirked before slipping from the bed. The Prince followed and the four of them entered the decorated dinning room. 

Shelia walks over and places the meals in front of the pair.

"Why are we down here baby, why can't we just carry out the mating ceremony upstairs alone." Chloe wined, the Prince ignored as he dug into his food.

"Are you really going to eat that?" Chloe commented.

"It doesn't look cooked enough and besides it was done by a human. Who knows what she has slipped in it" Chloe finished, sliding her plate away.

"Shelia has been working in the castle since I was born. I trust her with my life. She is a wonderful cook" The Prince answers, taking another bite out of the breakfast.

"Well I'm not eating it. I'll wait for you in the garden baby" Chloe answers, standing up from her chair and disappearing into the large back garden.

"She is so rude" The Prince comments.

"I apologize Shelia for those harsh comments. Do not listen to a word she says" The Prince says, looking up at the annoyed cook.

"I don't like her" She simply replies before focusing on cleaning the kitchen.

☼ ☾ ☼ ☾ ☼  

No one spoke as the Prince entered the garden. 

He searched around looking for his mate to be when he heard loud banging come from the barn. He didn't waste no time sprinting over to find his mate to be trying to approach his humans horse. 

"Why is she being so hard to handle?!" Chloe shouted, spooking her once more. 

"Leave her alone, she isn't yours" The Prince commanded, pulling his mate to be away from the scared horse. He stroked her gently to calm the scared animal before returning to his rude mate to be.

"Why don't you get rid of her, she doesn't like anyone" Chloe said.

"When I become queen this horse and that cook will be the first to go" Chloe growled, storming out of the barn.

Once he was alone he looked at the horse closely.

"I know, I miss Hope too" He says lowly, stroking her once more before leaving the barn.

☼ ☾ ☼ ☾ ☼ 

Time had continued to tick and soon enough it was time.

The King and Queen had evacuated the castle to allow the pair some privacy, the privacy that the prince didn't wanted. His mate to be pulled him in close and their lips collided. His mate to be was being rough while the Prince was trying to take it slow. He pulled away and held his mate to be still. 

"Why don't we do this another-" The Prince was cut off by another rough kiss.

He could feel his wolf being to feel agitated by this uncomfortable. He didn't want to hurt her so he tried to stop her once more however she wouldn't stop. A hand grabbed his top when a loud bang sounded from down the stairs. Both pull away from each other and the Prince looks towards the bedroom door.

"What was that?" The Prince asked.

"It is probably nothing" Chloe said, gripping his top and pulling him closer once more.

"EDWARD!" He heard a familiar voice yell.

Harry?

"EDWARD HELP QUICK!" He heard Harry yell once more.

He quickly abandoned his mate to be and ran out of the room. He ran down the hallway, down the stairs and down another hallway before arriving at the large entrance of the castle. He stopped as shock took over him. There was Harry standing in the entrance way with a middle aged woman in his arms. Beside him was a very weak looking Hope. His wolf awoke immediately as he allowed the scent of his mate to overcome his senses. The sound of rushed footsteps followed behind him and soon his mate to be was standing there behind him.

"The human is back..." She growled, the prince ignored her.

"E..Edward" The Dancer stuttered.

Without thinking he rushed over to her, arriving just in time to catch her in his arms. He held her close and let out a howl calling everyone back to the castle. Growling began to emerge from behind him, the volume going higher and higher.

The Prince looked behind him to see his mate to be looking at his little dancer with so much anger and disgust.

"I was so close. This was our ceremony and you ruined it!" She screamed as she attacked.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x

------------

that moment when mother nature ruins your life with cramps.