∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 16 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : тнє σиє - кσ∂αℓιиє & ѕαу уєѕ - ѕєνєитєєи

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : LovelyLucy18

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : Rionvah

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 16 ]

The Dancer had been poisoned and The Dancer later explained to the Prince how which of course didn't cause a good direction. While she healed, the Prince didn't let the Dancer move scared that something would happen. She spent days in bed which had some good aspects and some bad. The television weren't allowed to be turned on in case it made the Dancer's headache worse and she wasn't allowed to read as it would strain her eyes that would just cause the head ache to worsen. So when the Dancer was finally well enough she snuck out of the bedroom leaving a sleeping Prince behind.

I tip toed down the hallways, making sure I didn't wake anyone up as I adventure out towards the kitchen. I open the cupboards, taking out a couple of snacks out before adventuring into the garden. A bright smile appeared on my face as the soft midnight breeze danced around me. I let out a laugh with excitement of being outside once more.

My attention was drawn to the stables in the far corner of the garden. I walk down the familiar path and was soon face to face with the gorgeous white horse once more. Memories filled my mind as I stroked her gently, showing her I meant no harm and wasn't going to hurt her.

"I don't know why they haven't named you. I think Snow would suit you for your beautiful white hair." I smile, stroking her gently.

"Miss?" I hear an unfamiliar shout from outside the stable. Panic washed over me for a moment as I peeked my head out of the door.

"Me?" I question, his cold expression looked back at me.

"Yes you Miss. You should not be out alone at this time of night. I'll have to bring you back to the Prince" He stated, a playful smile appeared on my lips.

"Ok, let me just get my things ready" I comment, setting up Snow. I then climb on the saddle, my hands gripping the reins gently like Edward taught me.

I slowly guide the horse out of the barn and into the garden.

"Miss I command you to get down from that horse and back into the castle. The Prince doesn't want you to leave until you are well." The guard commands, I laugh.

"You'll have to catch me first" I laugh, taking off into the distance with Snow.

-Edward-

"I Love You Edward" Hope says, ducking her head slightly out of embarrassment.

"I Love You too Hope" I reply, placing my fingers underneath her chin and angling it up to face me. I then lean in and our lips connect.

Butterflies and shocks exploded in my body giving me unfamiliar feelings. We then pull away and Hope looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Prince Edward" She says, catching my attention.

"Yes my beautiful" I comment.

"Prince Edward" She repeats, her voice getting distance. What's going on?

"Yes Hope?" I question, however still no answer.

I felt someone shake me awake and I let out a warning growl and my eyes opened to see a laughing Harry beside me. I groan, rolling over to grab Hope when I realize she wasn't there. I shot up once more causing Harry to laugh even more.

"What's going on? Where's Hope?" I question, looking around the empty bedroom.

"Oh your mate decided to play tag with the guards in the garden. She is riding a horse, running away from them as they try to bring her back into the castle" Harry laughs, I rise from our bed and walk out of the bedroom, Harry following behind me.

We walk down the hallway to see guards racing into the back garden with an angry expression on their faces.

'You have got to be kidding me.'

I walk into the garden and Hope's laughter hits me immediately and I watch with a tired smile as she rides her white horse around the garden with the guards trying to catch her. I let out a growl to catch everyone's attention. The guards froze and I was about to shout at Hope for being so irresponsible when she begins to laugh, her face so bright with happiness. I watch, lost for words as she continued to smile and laugh before charging for the fence and jumping it, taking off into the woods.

"Hope!" I shout, running towards the stable and fetching my horse before taking off in the same direction of her.

"Hope stop it's dangerous!" I yell, speeding up the horse to catch up with her.

"Hope!" I scream from the top of my lungs.

In the distance I see her pause for a moment, looking back in my direction with a bright smile. Her green eyes were big and bright as her laughter dances through the air before ringing in my ears. A smile appears on my face as I look at my happy mate. Suddenly the happy atmosphere turned dark as I spotted a shadow behind her.

"HOPE!" I scream, charging towards her.

She turns around and her scream echoes through the forest. I race up to where she was previously stood. But when I arrived there was no sight of her there. Worry and Panic fills me as I look frantically around the area but I couldn't even pick up her scent.

"HOPE!"

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

qυєѕтισиѕ & αиѕωєяѕ:

Question From @Rionvah : 'How long do you plan on the story being?'

αиѕωєя: I honestly don't know. It really depends on how the story progresses however I think it will be only one book. I might do a sequel but we shall see when we get at that point :).

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x