∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 26 ][♛] 🎄

🎄  ∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂] 🎄

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : i'll be good - Jaymes Young

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : lovey_boo7

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : lovey_boo7

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 26 }

My eyes snapped open to reveal a familiar dark room. My body chained to the wall once more leaving me defenseless. Silent cries were heard behind the heavy door. 

"Hello?" I ask into the darkness.

A single light, almost like a spot light, was switched on. The intensity of the light blinded me for a moment causing me to close my eyes and hold them shut tightly . The noise bounced on the heavy walls causing it to ring in my ears slightly. The cries continued and I opened my eyes slowly to see my mother strapped to an old wooden chair.

"MUM!" I scream, pulling against the hard chains.

"Oh is someone calling out for their mummy?" A familiar voice mocked, however no face was shown.

"LET HER GO!" I screamed, thrashing around in the chains.

"Scream for her Hope, that's all you can do" Another voice added.

"Why are you so special you are only human? Why would the prince of the supernatural pick you to be his mate?" Another sneered. 

"If you was strong than you would of been able to save your mother" Another voice added. 

"STOP IT" I screamed, thrashing against the chains.

"Say goodbye to mummy, Hope" The familiar voice appearing once more.

The chair began to be dragged away from the spot light, my mothers cries the only thing echoing in the silent room.

"NO! STOP! TAKE ME INSTEAD! MUM! MUM!"

"MUM!" 

"Miss Hope!"

"Miss Hope!" 

"Miss Hope!"

My eyes shot open as I flew upwards, scaring the person in front of me. My breaths came in short bursts as I tried to grab anything I could to help calm me down. The woman reached out to touch me, I flinched away from her touch trying to bury myself deeper into the shadows of the  bed. 

"Call the Prince, it's happening again!" The woman shouted, watching me with worried eyes.

Rushed footsteps sounded from down the hall before the bedroom door was slammed open. Edward entered the room with an concerned but tired expression on his face. He sat on the bed carefully before pulling me into his arms. Due to the sudden contact a scream left my lips without my consent.

"Shh, Shh Hope calm down. Shh, Shh" Edward softly whispered, holding my arms down gently not wanting me to hurt myself.

"E...E" I stuttered.

"You're ok, You're ok. It was just a dream, it was just a dream. You're safe" He continued, trying to pull me closer into his chest.

"W..Where's my M..Mother?" I stuttered, my body still shaking.

"She's safe" He answered, stroking my back gently. 

I could feel my eyes becoming heavy once more. My muscles relaxing under the soft touches of Edward.

"Sleep Hope, I've got you. I'll protect you" Edward whispered, looking down at me with a smile. I simply cuddled into his chest, my hands gripping his top tightly as I felt myself fall back into dream land.

X-X-X-X-X

"It's been two weeks Edward, you need to take her to a doctor" The queen spoke, entering the room to find the tired pair. The dancer asleep in the prince's arms while he fought to stay awake.

"You look exhausted, how much sleep have you had?" His mother asked, the prince simply shrugged as he slowly picked up the sleeping dancer and placed her down softly on the bed. He quickly handed her his pillow in order for her to still believe he was still holding her.

"I'm not bothered about me, she needs more rest than me" The Prince answered, leaving the bedroom once more and walking down the different hallways before arriving at his office.

"Edward don't discard your health, you need to run a kingdom-" The queen was interrupted.

"And I need to look after and care for my mate" The prince commented. 

He glanced upon his desk to find a handful of letters. He picked one up, inspecting it for a moment before glancing at his parents with confusion.

"It's from Jessica. She is concerned about her mate" The King said, Edward threw it in the trash. 

He then grabbed the rest of the letters and completed the previous action once more. 

"Edward hunnie listen, I know-"

"No mother you don't. He helped someone kidnap my mate. That monster allowed someone to lock up my mate and her mother while he tortured them. That monster allowed me to think my mate was dead, that my mate didn't care about me anymore. That monster is dead to me" The prince spat, picking up a pack of matches off of his desk, lighting one and throwing it on the pile of letters. 

"I wish death upon him. He has no right to live and protect this kingdom" The prince spat, glaring into the flames.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris

-------

book teaser for 'Lykos' is out now. I wonder if we could get the book to 50 Views and 10 votes by New Years Day. That would be amazing!x

nαtαshα mσrrís