∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 03 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 03 ]

Harry began to panic more and more as the kingdom continued to warn him on the Prince's movements as he continued to move closer and closer to their destination. His mind was racing with unanswered questions. What will happen if he sees the human out in the open, unprotected? The dancer remained in the same position, too scared to move.

☼   ☾  ☼  ☾  ☼

I remained standing in both fear and confusion, fear overbalancing the confusion in this exact moment. I mean I met this boy about half an hour ago and now I am outside in this forest missing my lessons with a guy who looks like he is about to have a panic attack. He continued to pace back and forth muttering quietly to himself.

I move slightly and Harry's attention suddenly snapped towards my injured wrist.

"What is that?!" He asked, a panicked tone evident in his voice.

I remained silent as I begin to back away from his panicked expressions.

"Hope what is that?!" He exclaimed, grabbing me tightly once more.

"Ow Harry that hurts!" I exclaim, trying to move away.

Harry suddenly froze as the sound of rustling echoed through the air. Harry let go of me instantly and begins to back up. The panic on his face becoming more evident. I began to move backwards from this scene and Harry froze, looking at me once more.

"NO! Don't move" Harry shouted, pointing at me.

I let out a whimper, moving further backwards.

"NO! Look someone is coming and if he sees you all scared than he will lose control and cause a scene and...look it won't be good alright so please just stand still" He rushes out, looking at me with a begging look in his eyes.

"Please I need you to calm down otherwise he will go insane" Harry continued, pacing around the forest once more.

"W...Who is it?" I stutter, but the sound of loud rustling caught Harry's attention instead.

Suddenly a wolf appeared out of the forest. It's eyes holding ones of fear as it looked at me. I let out a scream as everything began to overpower me. Both Harry's and the wolf's eyes increase as Harry dashes towards me covering my mouth with his hand, blocking out my screams.

I began to fight back with Harry trying to calm me down in a rushed tone when a loud growl shook the forest. We all froze and Harry immediately backed off.

"He's here" He commented, looking around.

I heard heavy steps sound behind me and I immediately froze, my focus now stuck on Harry. The wolf beside Harry bowed in respect and Harry did the same thing. I heard the heavy breathing sound behind me and I slowly turned around making sure to keep as still as I could. I gasped at the sight, my words lost in the cold breeze.

A huge wolf stood in front of me. Its colour was a beautiful mixture between golden and silver. I could feel the power radiating off the wolf with every breath it took and I slowly begun to back away. A growl caused me to freeze once more and its dark silver eyes weren't focused on me anymore but on my bracelet.

"Hope" I heard Harry say beside me.

"P...Please help me" I muttered, the wolf let out a growl once more.

"Hope" Harry replied once more.

"Y..Yes" I commented.

"Meet Prince Edward" Harry answered.

The large wolf moved closer, growling at the people around me. I wanted to move away but the fear of it eating me was causing me to stay put. The wolf continued to move until it stopped right in front of me, like it was protecting me from something.

"Prince you need to calm down" Harry said towards the wolf.

Yes he said it towards the wolf.

The wolf didn't listen and continued to growl and move closer causing me to flinch slightly.

"Hope, you need to calm him down. Stroke his fur or something" He instructed but I remained where I was.

It could bite me. Or even kill me...

"What if it attacks me?" I question causing a loud growl to emit from the wolf, the sound echoing through the forest.

"It won't I promise. Please before he kills us" Harry begs moving slowly away from the wolf.

I reach out towards the wolf and slowly touch its fur. Instantly it moved closer, craving more of the touch. I felt myself become more comfortable with stroking the wolf and began to pet him properly. It soon sat down and began to purr lowly.

Wolf's purr?

It suddenly moved causing me to freeze. Is this the end? It moved towards the wide oak tree and the sound of bones clicking bounced off each tree. Harry and the other wolf immediately calmed down. Soon a familiar figure appeared from the other side of the tree.

The familiar brown perfectly shaped hair and the familiar dark silver eyes continued to trigger memories from my childhood. And then the familiar husky voice I have not heard in years filled my ears.

"Hello Little Dancer" He spoke, Edward Spoke.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x