∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 34 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : Honey101119

fírst vσtє : Honey101119

chαptєr 34 []  

I walk over to Jess to say goodbye for a week while Edward places the last of the luggage in the car. As soon as I arrive in front of her she pulls me in for a long, tight hug. 

"Make sure you take pictures and make lots of memories" Jess smiles, pulling away and winking at the end of her sentence which causes me to laugh.

"I don't think so" I reply, hugging her a final time before walking to the silver car.

"Goodbye! Don't burn the castle down while we're gone!"  I shout as I slip into the passenger side of the car and closing the door behind me.

"We will try not to" She laughs, Harry pulling her close.

Edward closes the boot before slipping into the driver's side of the car and closing the door behind him.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"I'm ready" I say, a bright smile appearing on my face.

We wave goodbye at everyone as we drive down the narrow road out of the werewolf kingdom. I smile and wave at the little children who chase down the car waving and shouting. Edward simply looks over at me and smiles a loving smile.

"Let's do this" I shout, rising my hand in the air. Edward's laughter echoing through the car as we drive off into the distance.

[A/N: Play Nights by  Avicii While reading this. Brings you into the atmosphere] 

  ✗  

The sounds of a quiet beeping records on the video as the lens scans the area before it falls upon Edward. He laughs, knocking the lens causing laughter to be recorded from Hope who remains behind the camera. The camera then focuses on her hand dancing in the wind, out of the car window. Edward's laughter echoing in the background before the lens goes black.

    ✗    

Outside of the car the lens focuses on the rain hitting the window. The camera is then turned around and the lens focusing on Hope's face as she pulls an unimpressed face into the camera before it is focused on Edward. Edward pulls the same face before the picture goes black once more, their laughter is the only thing that continues to echos in the background. 

    ✗    

The lens focuses on a pair of brown shoes before it is casted upon a moving figure. It records Hope walking down the path, dragging her suitcase behind her as she holds her carry on bag. The camera turns around to focus on Edward as he holds up Hope's phone and shakes his head before laughing slightly. 

    ✗    

The camera records them entering the airport and checking in. It records the bags disappearing off to the plane before recording the boots once more. It then pans up to show Hope walking in front as they head off to security.

    ✗    

Laughter echoes through the video as it shakily records Edward being searched as the alarm goes off on him once more. 

    ✗ 

The lens focuses upon the large breakfasts that had been placed in front of them, it zooming in as the pair cheers their cups of hot chocolate.