∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 19 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : вяєαтнє мє - ѕια

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : FANTASYgirl1011

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : Cammieaaliya

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 19 ]

Night falls over this horrible day. The castle had fallen into slumber and had all separated into their own rooms. Chloe decided to stay the night in the castle. The Prince offered Chloe her own bed after persuasion from Harry. Chloe decided that she wanted the pair of them to stay in the same bed. The Prince simply stayed silent too emotionally drained to care.

Now Chloe has fallen asleep curled up against The Prince while he stays awake. After a couple of minutes The Prince had had enough. Without a sound he slipped out of the best, giving Chloe his pillow to hold instead of him. He then slipped out of his bedroom and walked down the silent hallway.

He stopped outside a familiar door.

He opened the door to the door and the scent hit him immediately. Memories flashed over him as he walked in deeper, closing the door behind him. He moved around before sitting down on the bed. He lied down on his side and grabbed the pillow in which his mate used to sleep on.

A tear falls on the pillow as he lays there in silence allowing the lost scent of his mate to wash over him.

The door slammed open and I awoke with a jolt. My back was hurting from the horrid sleeping position. My stomach was rumbling and my throat was incredible dry.

"Morning sleeping beauty" the familiar voice laughed.

I gazed up at the familiar figure with a cold look. He laughed and turned on a light which caused the room to light up. I winced at the brightness before returning to snarl at the figure.

"I want to go home. I want to go home to Edward-" My pleads were cut off.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. You repeat the same thing. But because I am a nice person I have a gift for you" The figure smiled, I glared.

"I don't want anything from you!" I shout.

"So you don't want your mother then? Alright, I'll just throw her back in the cells" He trailed, about to walk out of the door.

"Give me my mother!" I shout.

"Fine, Fine. Only because I am a nice person" He laughs, clapping.

Two shadows moved towards the door and they shoved someone into the room. My breath caught in my throat as I notice my mother.

"Mum"

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x