∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 48 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : Rukky360

fírst vσtє : Rukky360

chαptєr 48 [ X ]

"EDWARD!"

Kick after kick.

Punch after punch.

Scratch after scratch.

The broken werewolf laid there bloody on the ground. His bones snapped, his joints twisted in unusual directions. However he refused to call out for help, He refused to let his emotions get the better of him once more. He popped the bones into the correct place, not caring for the shooting pain running through his body. He refused to lay there any longer and rose to his feet and left the cage to meet his pack members once more.

[X]

The kitchen was busy as everyone swarmed around trying to collect and prepare the correct food for tonight's dinner event. The pack froze when the familiar scent filled their senses and they ran to the door to see Edward stumbling down the hallway. His body swaying, his muscles screaming for him to rest but he obviously refused.

"Edward..." A familiar voice called out, the tone rough and scratchy however it still was noticeable.

The pack focused in on the familiar figure standing behind their weak leader. The weak leader followed their gaze, turning around to come face to face with a tired Hope. Her eyes bloodshot, the bags under them incredibly noticeable. Her hair was all over the place and looked like it hasn't been brushed in a while.

"Hope" Edward spoke in a soft tone, his eyes fluttering close and he fell to the floor.

The pack race towards him, huddling him close. Hope was met with eyes of anger from her previous friends. Jess rose from her previous position getting right up in the humans face.

"Haven't you done enough." She snarled, her eyes flashing.

"Look please let me explain Jess, I had to-" Hope was cut off.

"NO! You chose to! You didn't have to do anything! You, humans, think everything revolves around you! You believe that just because you are the one human than the world has to revolve around you like you have to be the star character in a novel. But what about us hope? Mm... what about us?! The ones that slave, work and build up their big families and their lovely homes only for people like you to come and in and ruin it, break it all apart. And for what? So you can go around bragging that you broke a prince? To brag that you met a werewolf? Well than Go! Go, we don't care anymore. Spend your life where you belong, with people like these because I know for certain people like you don't belong with people like us." Jess snarled, wiping the tears angrily from her cheeks.

"Jess..." Hope said, allowing her tears to drop as she reached out for her.

"LEAVE!" She screamed, swiping her claws at Hope.

The claws dug into her arm, deep causing a scream to leave her lips. Guards surrounded them, roughly pushing the pack back into the kitchen. However, Hope still heard the words.

"It's funny that the one person we let into our hearts was the one to break it"

"I'm sorry!" Hope cried out, but no one comforted her.

She was left alone with the silence.

She was left alone with herself.

The worst demon of them all.

X

chαptєr 48 [ X ] : completed.

song : Take me Home – Jess Glynne

nαtαshα's nσtє

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

New book Jack Coming Soon – teaser has been uploaded now; show it some love and support. It is different to my others and holds a lot more of a story but has the classic Natasha twists.

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo