∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 31 ][♛]

[ i think i look cute as a bunny ↑ ]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : lovey_boo7

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : lovey_boo7

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 31 }

"It's just up a head" Harry shouted, pointing upwards towards the small cliff. 

I nodded, smiling, as I continue to hold Hope close. I suddenly felt a single rain drop hit me on the head. I glance up just as the heaven's opened and the rain began to fall quickly. I suddenly began to run, Harry following my actions. We soon make it to the cave just as the rain was getting heavier. 

We sit their in silence. Harry watching the rain fall while I focused on making sure that Hope was comfortable. I placed her in between my legs, allowing her light body to rest against my chest. A cold breeze entered the silent cave, Hope moved slightly catching both of our attention's. One eye opened.

"Edward" Hope whispered sleepily.

"Yes Hope?" I answer.

"Cold" She commented, snuggling into my chest

She quickly fell back asleep, cuddling into my chest. However I could still feel her shivering slightly. I took off the jumper I was wearing and I placed it over Hope, giving her an extra piece of fabric for warmth. Thankfully, her shaking had stopped causing a smile to appear on both mine and Harry's face.

"I'm so sorry" Harry said, snapping me out of my little daydream.

"Hmm?" I say.

"I have caused both of you so much pain." Harry commented.

"Harry-" I said, but was cut off.

"Hope is suffering from nightmares because of my actions and I feel terrible. She never should of came back to find me. It is safer for everyone if I just stay away from everyone and live alone here in the forest" Harry commented.

"I am sorry too Harry. I realized that my actions when we met last was a bit extreme. I should have listened to your side of the story rather than just lashing out" I say, he shook his head.

"No, No you had every right to. What I did was terrible and will never been forgive. I have caused everyone so much pain from my stupid actions" He commented.

"I would have done the same thing" I finally admitted.

"Prin-" I cut him off.

"If I was in the same position and Hope was getting threatened I would have done anything to safe her." I say, he smiled slightly..

"I know what you did was terrible but no one died. Hope is in my arms, her mother is safe at home. The only person who was affected badly was Jess. She is seriously missing her mate" I say with a smile.

"I.." I cut Harry off once more.

"Look, she misses you. Hope misses you. I miss you Harry, so please come back home" I commented. 

He smiled, "Thank you Prince".

"Edward is fine" I smile.

A smile appeared on my lips. 

Hope will be proud of me.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo [now that I have a new phone I am finally using it again]

nαtαshα mσrrís