∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 07 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 07 ]

The room was silence but bright as both the prince and the dance laid together comfortably. The prince's inner wolf was content and purring at the closeness. Each move enabled another purr.

He was hers.

And she was his.

-Edward-

The light was shining in my eyes due to my curtains being drawn open.

I slowly open my eyes and for some reason Rye was calm and relax. I stretch a bit when I suddenly feel someone beside me. Usually, Rye would have been up and growling right now but instead he is content.

Wait...is that Purring, am I Purring?

I look to my left and everything suddenly clicked into place. My little princess was beside me, curled up against my chest while she smiled in her sleep. Everything now settles in, we need to stay in my room for at least a week due to the mating rest.

Since the week has now started, my little princess will basically be sleeping and resting for this entire week. It is a good sign for a mate to sleep for about a week as it helps the mate adjust to the surroundings and will help the mate recognize their mates scent.

A knock sounded from the door and I hear the familiar female voice.

"Hunnie, Can I come in?" My mother asked. I felt Rye growl lowly at someone entering their own little territory.

"Mum, I..I'm sorry it is just really hard to control Rye right now. I know you want to meet Hope but she is in Mating Rest at the moment" I say, trying to control my growling as I talk.

"I know Hunnie, I was just making sure you are both ok" My mother said very cheerfully, making me chuckle.

"Yes Mum we are both alright" I said, Rye has calmed down due to recognizing my mother's voice.

"You can actually come in now Mum, Rye has recognized you" I said and it didn't take long for the door to be open.

"She is so adorable, Look at her sleeping. She is so cute Edward!" I smile and glance back over to Hope.

She was curled up with the blanket. Her head buried in the pillow and her hair flowing behind her gracefully.

"I'll keep my distance because I know what Rye is like" My mum giggled. I smile as I watch her turn and then resume a different position.

"Your Highness" I hear a familiar voice said, Rye immediately went tense. Even though this voice is familiar he is not welcoming this person in.

"Yes Harry?" Mother said, Looking towards the door way.

"I'm sorry to intrude Edward but you are needed in the dining room, Miss" Harry said, directing mother with his arm towards the hallway outside my bedroom.

"I shall see you soon Edward" She smiled, before walking out leaving a unwelcome Harry standing in my door way.

"How is she?" He said, walking in without asking for permission which caused Rye to immediately growl.

"She is safe." I said, but a couple of growls slipped into that short sentence.

"How's Rye with this situation?" He asked, I could feel my claws beginning to emerge.

"C..Can we please talk outside?" I ask, as my eyes slowly began to change colour. "Please.. I can't control the wolf" I said and Harry nodded instantly and we both walked outside.

"How is Rye now?" He repeated, and I nodded with a smile.

"He isn't settled as he is not close to her but he is happier that you are no longer in the room, no offence" I smiled and he just laughed along.

"Don't worry man, I have never seen you this happy to be honest. And how are the-" He began to ask but I cut him off, not wanting him to say it out loud.

"They have also settled, They aren't that bad and they aren't that violent. I can finally get a good night sleep" I smile, remembering my lovely dream of both me and Hope.

"I'm glad she makes you happy Edward" He began as he smiled.

"But I think it is best that I go, Catch up soon yeah? When you don't want to kill me" He laughed and I nodded, watching him walk away.

I looked inside the bedroom for a moment to check on my little princes before closing it. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to get both me and my little princess some food.

"Oh hello Edward" The cook, Shelia said smiling.

"Hello, Is there any food left?" I ask politely and she nodded handing me two plates.

"You already know?" I ask and she nodded laughing

"I know everything." She replied.

I walk up the stairs and down the hallway, back into our room. My little princess was still sleeping peacefully making me guilty for waking her up but she had to drink and eat something. Oh no, I forgot to get her something to dr-

A knock sounded on the door, and I didn't have time to conceal the growl which escaped my mouth from Rye. "It's Shelia, I brought drinks" Wow, Definitely not creepy.

I walk over to the door and opened it to reveal Shelia with two hot cups of tea.

"Thanks" I said politely and she nodded before walking away.

She scares me.

I place them down beside the plates of food on the bedside table.

"Hope, Hope wake up. I have some food for you" I say gently and I see her perfect eyes open and looking back at me.

"Hello" She said sleepily, Thank god for the mating sleep, it puts all their emotions to rest meaning they don't react as well as they should normally. This is why they are so dependent on their mates. It's to show that they can protect them and keep them safe.

"Here, I brought you some pancakes" I smile and she sat up and took the plate from my hands. She placed it on my lap before digging into her food,

I'm not hungry at this moment. As long as she is eating that is all that matters. Once she had finished, I took the plate away from her and handed her, her cup of tea.

"Mmmm" She said, as she drank it slowly.

"I feel sleepy" She said as she rubbed her eyes like a child. I slide into bed from the opposite side and pull her close.

"Go to sleep Hope, You are safe.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x