∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 09 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 09 ]

Night had fallen upon the castle. Everyone was now tucked away in their rooms fast asleep. Suddenly the sound of screaming and shouting echoed through the halls. The Dancer shot up from her king sized bed and frantically looked around her newly given room to look for any danger. She opened the door expecting to see everyone panicking outside the door and yet there was no one around. The Dancer followed the sound of the screaming.

-Hope-

My heart was pumping out of my chest as I follow the sounds of the screaming. I mean who was screaming in the castle at 6am.

I continued to follow the screams until it let me to Edwards's bedroom door.

What?

I silently opened the door and gasped. He was asleep, thrashing around in the king sized bed. Sweat was dripping off of him with every turn as he continued to scream and shout. I walk quietly towards the bed and gently lay my head on his forehead. His screams silenced and his shouts lowered. On instinct he reached out and his hands grabbed mine tightly. Suddenly I was pulled into his chest.

"Mine, My Mate" Edward mutters, puling me closer towards him.

I felt my eyes slowly begin to close as I remained still in Edward's arms.

☼ ☾ ☼ ☾ ☼

"They missed breakfast" I hear a soft voice say. It was the women who I was speaking with yesterday in the kitchen. Shelia was it?

"Aww they are so adorable!" I hear a unfamiliar voice say. The tone was warm and sounded like it belongs to a woman.

"I know your majesty. I'm glad he has finally found someone who makes your son happy." I hear Harry say.

Wait..SON?!?!

His mother was watching me sleep?!

I hear a click of a camera and I felt Edward move beside me, pulling me closer. I heard another click and I let out a groan, burying myself deeper into Edward's chest to hide myself from the lens.

"You're not a morning person, just like Edward" I hear his mother laugh, I opened one of my eyes to find three pairs watching me closely. I let out a scream as I fall backwards out of the bed. Thankfully, Edward had good reflex skills as he catches me before I hit the cold hard floor.

"Was you enjoying your little cuddle session there Hope?" Harry laughs as Edward pulls me up. As soon as I feel the bed once more I am instantly buried in Edwards's chest. I just wanted to fall back asleep.

Edward held a confused expression as he pulls me even closer. I feel myself becoming sleepy once more and I let out a yawn. Awws filled the room and Edward let out a growl and laughter filled the room before they all leave the room.

"Hope" I hear Edward say, his tone soft.

"Y..Yes?" I reply.

"Thank you for staying with me, it helped a lot" He spoke softly, a rose blush rising to his cheeks.

"Don't worry, everyone gets nightmares sometimes" I smile.

"COME AND GET YOUR BREAKFAST BEFORE IT GETS COLD!" I hear Shelia scream.

"Will you go and get it?" I ask smiling, rolling away from him and sitting up on his bed.

Fear ran across his face and I held in my laughter as I watched him groan, getting out of the bed and leaving the room. Once he left I burst out laughing, he didn't realise that he was only in his boxer shorts.

"YOU GO UPSTAIRS AND GET CHANGED RIGHT THIS INSTANT! YOU STUPID BOY!" Shelia shouts.

"I only want our breakfast!" He shouts back.

"GET CHANGED FIRST!"

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x