∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 49 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt :  snowy153

fírst vσtє :  snowy153

chαptєr 49 [ X ]

Tension ran high in the air.

The room was set up so that the table was placed in the center, two chairs placed on either end. The tired, injured Hope sat in the chair without glancing at Jacob at all. Jacob watched her with careful eyes before speaking up.

"I heard what happened with the dogs today. One attacked you am I right? So that one is the first to be put down" Jacob said, Hope's eyes snapped up.

"Don't you dare touch her!" She shouted Jacob, smirked.

"There's that fighting spirit. What happened to the girl I fell for?" Jacob asked Hope continued to glare with cold tired eyes.

The door opened and in entered Harry and the previous King. They held full trays of food. Harry placed his in front of Hope. Neither looked upon each other. Hope's attention was caught when he heard the sound of the smashing of the plates. Jacob held the previous king by his throat high up in the air.

"You better keep your mutts in line, the next one to hurt my princess again dies. Do I make myself clear?!" Jacob yelled Hope rose to her feet. She slammed her fist down on the table.

"DROP HIM NOW!" She yelled, catching everyone's attention in the room.

"Oh, babe we were just playing" Jacob smirked.

"NOW!" She yelled, The king fell to the floor.

Hope ran over, helping him to the floor and checked for injuries despite the growls emitting from Harry's lips. She was ripped away from the scene by Jacob who held her to his chest.

"Now my dear let's not allow this little mistake ruin our first proper meal together" He smirked, kissing her forehead causing Hope to cringe at his touch.

"Dismissed!" Jacob ordered, the pair stood up and bowed before disappearing out of the door leaving the pair in the room alone once more.

"Now let's hurry up and dig in before the food gets cold" Jacob smiled.

[x]

Once the pair entered the kitchen they were both engulfed into the arms of their loved ones, Edward watching from the side wings with the emotionless expression still on his face.

"What did she do this time?" Jess snarled, glaring at the door.

"She saved me" The king said.

"She stopped Jacob from doing anything to hurt me" the king continued.

"She cannot be trusted!" Jess yelled.

"She is still family" The King argued, silencing her words immediately.

"She made her choice. She is nothing to us now" Edward said, turning around to plate up the next course.

[x]

The pair sat in silence.

Jacob continued to look at Hope however she never gave him the time of day.

"Well, now for the romantic part of this dinner." Jacob said, rising from his chair.

Hope watched with caution eyes as he snapped his fingers and guards filled the room. The table was moved to the side and music filled the air. Jacob walked over towards Hope, pulling her into his arms without her speaking a word. Jacob's eyes met with Edwards from the window. He smirked noticing the anger that flashed. Jacob leaned down to whisper in Hope's ear.

"I'd better start enjoying yourself or your little mummy gets it" He says, Hope's eyes snapped open.

She slowly began to move with the music causing a smirk to appear on Jacob's face.

"That's a good girl" He smirked as they continued to dance.

They stepped and twirled along with the music for a good couple of minutes. Edward's eyes watching from the window with cold eyes before storming out of the room. Hope had finally had enough and pushed away.

"That's enough." She said.

"One more thing." Jacob said, pulling Hope closer once more.

He leaned in, Hope tried to learn further away but was stopped by Jacob's tight hold.

"No-"Hope commented, fighting.

The smoke alarm suddenly echoed through the castle pausing Jacob's actions as he stormed into the kitchen, already yelling that he was going to kill one of the pack. Hope quickly ran after him, concerned about the safety of the pack. However, when she entered the room she was frozen with shock. The room was covered with fuel and an individual was stood by the open window holding a lit flame.

"Miss me?"

"Shelia?!"

X

chαptєr 49 [ X ] : completed.

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

New book Jack Coming Soon – teaser has been uploaded now; show it some love and support. It is different to my others and holds a lot more of a story but has the classic Natasha twists.

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo