∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 23 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : 

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : GeminixWerewolf

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : ashtonsdumpling

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 23 ]

The once mate to be didn't hesitate to attack. 

All of that built up anger for one human girl had over took her as she fully shifted in mid air before landing a couple of feet away from the pair. The Dancer caught eyes for a moment with the wolf and she tightened her weak grip on the Prince. The Prince turned around just as the wolf attacked.

The Prince let out a growl, one full of anger in sent shivers down everyone's spine. The wolf paused its actions.

"I'm giving you one warning. Come any closer and I will rip you to pieces" The Prince snarled, his half shift making its appearance.

The Dancer pulled on his arm weekly not wanting a fight. The Prince took its eyes off of the wolf.

And that's when it went down hill.

The Dancer's eyes caught with the wolfs for a moment as she let out a weak shout. She twisted her weak body slightly, moving the Prince out of the jaws of the wolf. The Prince was confused for a second before he caught onto the situation. 

The wolf's eyes locked onto the human as it attacked once more. The jaws opened, awaiting its bone crunching close as it moved in the direction of the weak and vulnerable human. The Prince moved the human just in time, allowing the snap of the jaws to echo in the silent hallway.

The Prince let out a growl before kicking the wolf in the jaw as he pulled the weak human close. The wolf flew back and slammed against the wall, letting out a whimper as it fell to the ground. The Prince took this as a chance to move the human to a safer area.

He stood up, holding her close, as he began to walk down the hallways. His previous mate to be's scent was still in his bedroom and his mates old room making both of them immediately off boundaries. 

His eyes met with a room in which he knew his old mate to b would of never entered. He entered the room, closing the door behind him before walking up to familiar chair. He turned on the fireplace and set the fire lowly before placing her down gently. He covered her with an extra blanket and supported her head will a fluffy pillow. 

A bang sounded from outside the door and he let out a low growl, tucking his little dancer in before placing a sweet kiss upon her forehead.

"Sleep well hope, I'll return soon" 

He looks towards the door and disappears out of the library. 

The low fire continued to flicker in the darkness of the library. A single gust of wind enters the library causing the fire to demolish leaving the sleeping human in complete darkness. Loud banging began to sound from outside of the door. 

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

A piercing scream echoes though the castle and the human's green eyes snap open.

"EDWARD!" 

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x

------------

I apologize for the rubbish chapter I was just in a writing mood. I'm just feeling down and was like lets make myself feel better by writing. 

I don't know if it worked.

I feel like I annoy you guys with my problems. You know? Like you came to read silly books to distract yourselves and make you feel happy and yet you are stuck with me & my problems. I think I will just stop making these notes & depressing you all and just write chapters. 

----------

Keep Smiling Because You're Beautiful & Unique :) -Natasha