∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 27 ][♛] 🎄

🎄 ∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂] 🎄

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : i'll be good - Jaymes Young

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : lovey_boo7

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : lovey_boo7

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 27 }

Tired eyes glanced over breakfast as both a tired looking Prince and Dancer sat amongst the breakfast table. Each only eating a small amount, both just wanting to crawl back into bed and sleep for a century. And yet they could not. Not without the dancer waking up with a horrid nightmare and the Prince waking up to comfort her. 

Something suddenly hit the dancer's shoulder. She jumped from the contact, catching the prince's attention.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" the dancer answered. 

The prince's gaze lingered for a moment before he returned to eating. The dancer gazed around the room trying to find the source. Tired eyes met hers from behind the dining room door before a hand gestured for her to go outside. 

"Excuse me" The dancer announced, leaving the breakfast table and walking towards the dining room door.

A hand grips hers immediately and she was soon pulled down the long hallways before arriving in a familiar room. The door was shut and locked before the figure turned around to face the dancer.

"Jess" She gasped.

She didn't look like the Jess I knew. Her skin was ill-ish pale and her eyes tired. She had lost an unhealthy amount of weight as she looked upon me with a hint of hope.

"Please, you have to help me Hope" She begged, tears filling her eyes once more.

"Of course, what's wrong" I answered.

"Please you have to help me find Harry. He still hasn't returned and it's been almost two weeks. I know that he did something unforgivable to you but he is still my mate and I love him. He only helped because they were threatening me." Jess sobbed, looking at me with hope in her eyes.

"I don't know Jess" I commented.

"Edward would of done the same thing for you!" She screamed, I froze.

"If this was the opposite away around Edward would do anything to save you. So why is it such a crime because Harry did it. He's a kind and loving person!" Jess screamed, collapsing into my arms.

"Jess..." I trailed off.

"Please, Please you are my only Hope. You understand what it's like to be away from your mate. Imagine that but 100x times worse, that's what its like for us" She cried.

"I'll talk to Edward" I say lowly.

"Really?" She gasped, her eyes glistening with love and hope.

"Yeah" I answered, I was soon pulled into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much for understanding Hope" She commented before letting me go. I walked towards the door and opened it. I stepped out into the hallway.