∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 21 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : ριαиσ νєяѕισи σf кρσρ ѕσиgѕ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : bookechantress

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : bookenchantress

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 21 ]

The Prince tried and tried but he eventually lost all hope.

All hope that the Dancer will ever come back.

All hope of being happy.

"So Son have you considered the possibility of Chloe being an acceptable mate" The King asks a third time.

"I accept" The Prince said, his voice low and broken.

☼ ☾ ☼ ☾

A party was thrown in their honour. After tomorrow he won't be unmated anymore. He will be mated to a girl who he hates. Who he is only mating for the pleasing of his parents. During the party people congratulated him however the most he did was smile sadly or nodded slightly as a thank you.

When the party dies down the Prince goes into the garden.

"Are you going to bed babe" Chloe asked, Edward cringed.

"Not yet" He replied simply.

"Ok don't stay up too late" She commented, entering the house.

Once he realised that she had left he allowed a couple of tears to run down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Hope"

Harry watches his friend slowly begin to break down.

And it's his fault.

☼ ☾ ☼ ☾

Mother has been getting weaker due to the fact that she had been previously tortured. No food had been given toward us meaning that both of our conditions weren't good.

"Knock Knock Knock" The man said, slamming open the door.

I groaned as it increased the pain of my head ache. The man's heavy boots echoing in the room before the main light was switched on. I groaned, wincing with the horrid bright light. I grabbed my sleeping mother tighter as I snarl at the man.

"LET US GO NOW YOU MONSTER! EDWARD WILL BE LOOKING! EDWARD WIL BE LOOKING FOR ME! HE'LL KILL YOU!" I scream.

He burst out laughing causing my anger to slowly increase with every chackle.

"You think Edward is looking for you. HA. He is settling down with that werewolf Chloe. Sadly you have been replaced little human" He comments.

I freeze.

"N..No you are a liar!" I shout.

"Really? Ok let's be honest here. We have been watching you for a while now Hope. We have our little source in the castle. He has updated us frequently on what is happening in the castle. And unfortunately he has moved on. Sorry little human" He laughed.

"N..No" I stutter, the betrayal overpowering me.

"Oh no that isn't the best bit yet. Wait until you see who it is" He laughed, clapping.

Two shadows move towards the door and a figure is thrown into the room. My heart stops as I glance down at the figure.

"Harry..."

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x