∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 12 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : 

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 12 ]

The Dancer and The Prince laid side by side on the king sized bed. During their slumber they had clasped their hands together, pulling each other even closer. Time has passed around them and yet they didn't care. They were enjoying the moments they had together. The bedroom door was suddenly slammed open and both of them jolted up. The prince had pushed the dancer behind him and jumped up ready to attack.

"You dare touch me young man..." A familiar voice growled.

The Prince froze when Shelia, the cook, stood in front of the pair with the signature frown on her face.

"Your breakfast has been sitting there for hours on the table and you have not even been bothered to wake up to retrieve it! Should I not make you two foods anymore?!" She exclaims, the frown still on her face.

"We are both sorry Shelia. It was a rough day yesterday and we just passed out. We are seriously sorry Shelia" The Prince explained.

The frown on the maids face had disappeared as the Prince continues to explain the situation.

"Alright, I let you two off today but don't let it happen again." Shelia says, with a small hint of a smile before leaving the bedroom.

Silence filled into the room as they both continued to remain in their positions.

-Hope-

Edward turned around and casted me a small smile before sitting down on the bed. The silence began to feel awkward as we simply just sit there.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask, breaking the silence.

Edward looked at me with a surprising look before a smile settled on his face.

"Yeah, are you? You are the one that got...had things happen..." Edward began to trail off, his hands shaping into a fist as the memories continued to play in his mind.

"I shouldn't have left you. I should of stayed with you and nothing would of happened" Edward growled.

I was frozen.

I didn't know what to do.

I didn't know what to say.

I reach out to grab his hand when his eyes casted down to my arm. The scratch from the bullet was still there. Edward growled, standing up and walking towards the bedroom door.

"I'll meet you down the stairs for breakfast" Edward said, smiling painfully before leaving the bedroom door.

What just happened?

I remained there in the bed for a moment before slipping out of the covers. I was still in the clothes from the other day. I quickly washed up and changed before leaving my bedroom. The halls were once again quiet as I walked down the large mazes before entering an empty kitchen. There was no one there and there was no food.

What is going on?

The large glass doors caught my attention as I looked out into a large back garden. I opened the doors and entered the back garden. I was met with a gorgeous waterfall in the centre of the garden. It was creating peaceful sounds as I continued to walk around in the warm breeze. The flowers had bloomed all different colours which lighted up the large piece of land.