∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 02 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 02 ]

Silence fell between the pair, both sharing different expressions. The dancer was confused but yet still held a smile upon her face. Her hand was still outstretched towards the stranger and yet he stared at her with both delight and fear. The fear was overpowering the delight slightly as he knew the truth and he knew what was about to happen to this innocent human sitting in front of him.

Her life was going to change forever.

Harry was struck there in silence, his gaze fixed on my bracelet.

"Are you ok Harry?" I question, but go not response.

He suddenly rose from his chair, causing it to fall to the floor due to the power of his actions. I held in a gasp as he practically ran out of the room not looking back. As the classroom door slammed shut everyone turned around and focused on me. I felt myself sink deeper and deeper into my chair from the sudden attention.

Mr Rogers's called everyone's attention back to the class and it soon continued with Ionic Bonding. However I couldn't focus on the class anymore I was more focused on Harry. No I don't like him, I was just confused on how Harry went from friendly to scared in a matter of seconds.

Was it me?

Am I that much of a horrible person?

The bell soon rang and we all disappeared off towards the registration. Both me and Lilly have different tutors so we hugged and departed until we met in our next class. While day dreaming, I felt my body crash into another's.

"I am so sorry" I muttered, looking up to the person with a sympathetic smile.

It was Harry.

"Oh my god Harry! Are you alright? You practically ran out of Mr Rogers's class" I said, but he didn't answer.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and began pulling me in a different direction, in complete opposite to my registration class. We walked down different hallways before we reached one of the many fire escapes in the school.

"Harry I shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be here. We should be at registration. Why don't we just go ba-" I was cut off by the sound of the door opening and Harry dragging me through the door and out of the school grounds.

He continued to pull me as I begin to fight back until we reach the nearby forest. We enter deeper and deeper until he let go of my already bruised wrist due to his tight grip. He turned around and I stumbled backwards.

"P..Please don't hurt me" I stuttered, fear overcoming me as I hold my injured wrist close.

-Harry-

I felt so mean and guilty doing this to this sweet, innocent human but I had to. If I would of left her in school Edward would of went on a killing rampage just to find her and I don't want blood on our hands. I hold out both of my hands as a sign of a peace and to show that I wouldn't hurt her.

"Look I promise I won't hurt you but you seriously have to listen to me and don't run" I speak carefully and she nodded frantically, too scared to give me a word answer causing a guilty sigh to leave my mouth.

Now to signal the Prince.

'Prince Edward?' I asked through the kingdom mind link.

'Yes Harry, How is High School? Are you bored of it already' Edward answered his tone emotionless and bored.

'You must not freak out when I tell you this' I said, preparing myself for this reaction.

'What is it Harry? I haven't got all day. I'm a busy person you know' Edward replied, his tone being exactly the same as before.

'I have found her Prince. Hope, the human who you was looking for.' I answered slowly.

'Has. Anyone. Touched. Her!' He growled, his voice deeper than it was before.

His wolf was in control.

Yay.

'ANSWER ME! HAS ANYONE TOUCHED HER!' He ordered.

'No she is with me. She is fine Rye I promise' I answered, looking at the scared human. She hasn't moved an inch since I left her.

'I must collect her and bring her home' Rye ordered once more. I glanced at the scared human for a moment.

'You know I don't think that is a good idea at the moment...' I replied.

'Are you stopping me from meeting my mate once more!' Rye growled, the tone sending fear shivers down my spine.

'Rye-' He cut me off.

'I must collect her' He growled once more before disconnecting the link.

Updates began to pop up from the kingdom about the Prince's movement. Once I was updated that prince had left the kingdom the fear and nerves began to set in.

The Prince was coming...

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x

0