∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 46 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : Rukky360

fírst vσtє : Niallsgirl911

chαptєr 46 [ X ]

All I want is nothing more, 

To hear you knocking at my door.

Edward walked slowly down the hallway, his feet dragging. The guards looked down at him with a glimpse of sympathy as they hurried him down the hallway.

Cause If I could see your face once more,

I could die a happy man I'm sure.

His eyes remained cold, unresponsive as they were fixed to the floor. His mind still processing what had just happened. 

When you said your last goodbye,

I died a little bit inside.

The familiar scent of his family filled his senses and he finally raised his gaze. Previously, they were shouting to grab his attention. Only thinking that he had been 'spoken to' by Jacob. However, when they noticed the coldness in his eyes they silenced. 

I lay in tears in bed all night,

Alone without you by my side.

The heavy gate opened and for once Edward actually ran into the cage and into his mother's arms. Confused the mother hugged her son as tightly as possible, looking upon the rest of the pack with a confused and concerned expression.

But if you loved me,

Why'd you leave me.

 The pack was shocked when the strong prince broke down in his mother's arms. She quickly shushed him comfortably, trying to calm him down but he continued to sob holding her close. The Queen held him tightly with protective arms and allowed him to let everything go.

Take my body,

Take my body.

"S..She left me. She left me." The prince repeated.

"She's gone, gone forever." He continued.

"Shh, don't talk silly now. There must be an explanation for this, this would have just happened for nothing now Edward. You know Hope, she loves you." The queen explained.

All I want it,

All I need is.

"Loved. She loved me. Now I'm nothing to her." He cried.

"Now, Edward, stop being stupid" The Quen replied.

"She broke me, mum, She broke me." He replied.

"I'm nothing without her.."