∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 18 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : ∂яσωи - вяιиg мє тнє нσяιzσи

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : WriterReadInspire24-7

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : WriterReadInspire24-7

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 18 ]

"Chloe why are you here?!" The Prince growls, pulling the werewolf off of him.

"I found your mate Edward" She replied, The Prince froze.

"W..What? No! You couldn't have! I have been searching everywhere!" The Prince replies, a hint of hope in his voice.

"I was leaving the kingdom when I spotted the car. The human was in there with another man. They were leaving the kingdom probably going back home" Chloe explained.

"Wh..What? No..she..Why would I trust you? All you've tried to do is kill her?!" The Prince exclaims.

"Harry saw it to, didn't you Harry?" Chloe said, focusing all of the attention on the silent Harry.

The Prince's looked over at his friend who simply nodded and yet he didn't meet his eyes.

"She left me..."

"She..

"She betrayed me" He spoke.

"It's alright Edward, We are all here for you" Chloe answers, pulling him close.

He didn't push her off.

I wake up to see a cold dark room. My head was extremely dizzy as I try to rise to my feet only to later collapse. I glance down to find that both my hands and feet have been chained to an old wall. I feel the tears coming but I hold them back.

"Hello?"

"Hello?!" I continue to shout and yet no one answered.

I was stuck in a room with no light apart from a little light from the door window. The man from before passes by the door, his face was noticeable from the little window. The man arrives at the window once more and smiles, opening it to reveal a little bit of light in the dark room.

"We meet once again Hope" He says with a smile.

"LET ME GO!" I shout, shaking against the chains.

"Why I thought you wanted to go home" He laughs, looking down at me.

"I want to go back to Edward! Take me back!" I shout, shaking against the chains once more.

"Oh, I thought you wanted to see your mother? You were shouting her name when you left the car" He answered, my blood ran cold.

"What have you done with my mother?!" I shout.

"Calm down human I haven't touched your mother. Unless, you want me to?" He laughs, A sound more like a growl left my lips.

"Who are you trying to be? A werewolf? Hunnie believe me you are far from a werewolf. You are just a small weak human" He laughs, shutting the door.

A small weak human...

A weak human...

Nothing more than just a small weak human.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x