∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 43 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt :honey101119

fírst vσtє :honwy101119

chαptєr 43 [ X ]

I was harshly thrown against the chair and my hands and legs were quickly changed stopping my movements. Jacob walked around the chair before appearing in front of me. He knelt down slightly so that his eyes met mine. His hand stroked my cheek gently before he dragged a thumb over my bottom lip causing me to bit him hard, a whimper left his lip as he retracted his hand.

Blood began to drop from his finger and his dark eyes gazed towards me. The horrid sound echoed through the room, my left cheek burning bright red as my head remained facing right. 

"You should respect me! I'm now the king!" He yelled, before stroking his bloody hand through my hair.

"And you my beautiful human are my princess" He smirked, kissing the top of my head gently.

"But before we make any announcements the rest of the dogs needs to be dealt with. We cannot have them bothering our amazing day" He said, mostly to himself. 

"I just need you to tell me the important information I need" He said, looking towards me with a smile.

I remained silent.

"You need to tell me!" He yelled, pushing the chair causing it to fall backwards.

 I winced as my back slammed against the wood. Hands frantically ran through his hair before he took a deep breath. He grabbed the chair and pulled it to it's four feet.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I'll make you talk one way or another" He snarled.

I gulped.

X

Harry was first.

The human had to watch as Jacob led Harry into the room.

The human had to watch as the first punch hit his skin. 

Then again.

Then again.

Then again.

Her cries began to echo through the room. However he made no noise however his eyes revealed his true feelings.

The pain.

The screams for help.

The 'interview' continued as the human couldn't help. Her screams for Jacob to stop continued without end but the monster wouldn't listen. The weak body dropped to the ground, blood dripping from every cut. 

"What do you say my princess? Are you going to tell me what I want to know" Jacob asked. 

The human's eyes met with Harry and she could see him screaming no. 

She could see him begging and praying for her to remain silent.

And so she did.

Jess was next.

Jacob made her stand right in front of the human when the weapon was dug into her skin, twisting to ensure it hurt. Her screams echoed as she fell to the feet of the human. The human's tears continued to flow as she screamed and begged for him to stop.

The hits came next, more than Harry.

Blood began to pool around the pair of them.

Her bruised face rested upon the human's legs.

Her eyes looked up to meet the human's teary ones.

"You are stronger than this, don't tell him anything"  She smiled.

So the human followed and remained silent.

X

The room was emptied and only me and Jacob remained. He let out a yell, throwing one of the weapons across the room in frustration as continued to mutter to himself. 

I remained silent.

X

chαptєr 43 [ X ] : completed.

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

Enjoyed it? Comment Below.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

Updates ~ Deadline: 10pm

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo