∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 39 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut ~ Favourite comment gets mentioned/shout out!

fírst cσmєnt : Rukky360

fírst vσtє : Rukky360

chαptєr 39 [ X ]

Rough hands grabbed my shoulder and the chains are un-cuffed from my legs and immediately I begin to fight back. My legs kick him in his special place causing him to let out a whimper as he holds himself groaning. I slip out of the cage and I am immediately stopped and thrown to the ground causing me to whimper and Edward let out a reaction, his growls bouncing off the walls. Cuffs restrain my hands behind me and I am pulled roughly from the ground.

"You know, if the leader didn't want you alive I would have happily killed you right now" The guard growled as we begin to walk, I simply smiled and nodded.

"Oh look at you following direct orders like a good little solider" I smiled, the guard cursed under his breath before I am pushed into a sleeping Shelia.

I whimper as my body collides roughly with hers, she also whimpered with the sudden attack. Edward let out a loud growl and I am pulled up to my feet once more. I was then pushed out in the direction of the door, the fear slowly eating me up as we edge further away from the door.

X

Her screams of pain echoed down the hallways angering Edward. The sound of bangs filled the room before an angry voice.

"I know you know something! Just tell us human!" The voice boomed.

"I'm not telling you anything!" The mate's familiar voice echoed.

"Oh you will" The voice continued before another painful scream echoed down the hall.

X

"Let's give you a break maybe you will talk after that" Marcus said, disappearing out of the room.

I allowed my tears to slip, wincing as they stung my cut cheeks. I continued to take deep breaths. There was so many times were they nearly broke me however I have to stay strong for the kingdom, for Harry and Jess and for Edward. If not, I look like just another pathetic human. The sound of the door being opened once more echoed in the small room and I took a deep shaky breath.

"Are you still gonna fight me?" He said/

I smirked, "Give it all you got Hunter"

X

Her screams continued to echo through the air, filling the cages with anger. The screams volume was slowly increasing.

"She won't be able to survive in their any longer" Jess shouted.

"We need to do something!" Harry replied.

X

I felt my whole body become numb as Marcus threw down the final weapon on the table. He grabbed my head and focused me so my tired eyes met his.

"Has the little human given up, are you going to give me information I need?" He said, in a mocking tone.

"Die" I spat, he pushed me away roughly.

The door was slammed open just as contact was made to my left cheek. A roar echoed within the room as Marcus was flung to the other side, his head smashing against the wall. Edward came racing towards me, ignoring my confused glances. He quickly unbuckled me and picked me up, holding me close. He ran out of the room, making sure I was stuck by his chest the entire way.

"H..How did you?" I stutter.

"Never mind about that" He answered a growl still in his tone as we run out of the room. We raced down the hallway until we reached the familiar opened door revealing the dim room. We raced inside when we were suddenly thrown to the floor, Edward moving to make sure he fell first, me on top of him. We both glanced up to see an unfamiliar figure in front.

"Aw you thought this was over? Oh no my poor babies this is just the beginning. You see we knew this would happen so we called in the leader. Who is the leader you ask? Well of course it is me. I'm Jacob nice to meet you" He smirked, before everything went dark once more.

X

chαptєr 39 [ X ] : completed.

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

I apologise for the short chapter, I have been doing work and revision all night and I just realised that I forgot the chapter for tomorrow morning so I quickly wrote something.

Didn't want to let you down 

Enjoyed it? Comment Below.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

Updates ~ Deadline: 10pm

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo