∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 17 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : ωιтнσυт уσυ - αѕнєѕ яємαιи & вєαυтιfυℓ ℓιαя

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : MixyBell

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : MixyBell

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 17 ]

The Prince had the entire castle out searching for his Dancer however there was no luck. As dawn rose, unlike the others he didn't give up. He was finally happy. He simply continued his search alone.

'She's coming back' He continued to repeat in his head.

She will come back.

My body move slightly causing me to slowly awake from my strange slumber. I yawn, enjoying the small nap I had randomly taken.

I don't remember taking a nap though.

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in the back seat of the car. I jolt up to see an unfamiliar boy sitting in the passenger seat, looking out of the window peacefully. I try to move but it was like he had sensed that I was awake, his eyes snapped towards my scared ones. He moved and I let out an ear piercing scream causing the car to slam on. My body fell forward and he grabbed me tightly, holding me in place. I let out a scream once more, frantically trying to get out of his horrible grip.

"Get off of me, You Freak!" I screech, moving my body frantically.

"Shh, Shh, Just calm down!. Drive Gerald" The boy commanded, the car started once more and began to move down the road.

"Let me go!" I scream, pushing and punching him continuously.

"Calm down Hope! I'm taking you home" He shouted, my body froze.

"What?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I'm taking you home. I know that you were dragged to that horrible place against your will. So I'll take you home to your family" He says, a smile appearing on his lips.

"Does Edward-" I was cut off by him laughing.

"Of course he knows, He's the one who sent me. He thought you needed a little break" He comments, smiling. A huge smile broke out on my face as I see my old town edging close.

We soon arrive in the familiar town and I jump out of the car and run down the street. The street feels quieter than usual but right now I'm not too bothered. All I want is to see my mother again. Tears sprang to my eyes as I imagine the joy on her face when she realizes that I am home, her little girl is home again.

I stand at the front gate of the house.

It looks exactly the same, just the way I remembered.

"Mum!" I shout, slamming open the front gate and running up the front path.

The front door opens immediately and without second thought I enter the house with a bright smile on my face.

"Mum!" I shout, all I can see in the outlines of the decoration in the house.

Suddenly I am picked up and thrown across the air. My screams fill the air as I crash against the wall and fall to the floor. From within the darkness, I can make out the silhouette of my mother through the blurry image. She was screaming my name, the words echoing through my head as I allow my eyes to close.

The Prince had finally returned to the castle. He entered to find everyone standing still, their expressions filled with guilt and betrayal.

"What's going on?" The Prince asked.

He spotted Harry afar speaking to someone.

"Harry?" The Prince asks, Harry looks at the Prince before moving to the side to reveal a familiar face.

"EDWARD!" She shouts, running towards the confused Prince. Her arms wrapped around the still confused Prince.

"Chloe"

What will happen?

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x