∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 13 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 13 ]

The room was silent as the members of the kingdom walked into the dining room. The Dancer entered first. Her expression was bright as she looked at the freshly cooked food in front of her. Shelia, the kingdom's cook, smiled at The Dancer as she handed her a plate to collect her own food. The Dancer soon collected her food and sat down at the table and began to enjoy her freshly cooked food.

The next to enter were The Prince and Harry. The Prince's attention wasn't on anything else but Harry as he continues to glare at him with cold eyes. Harry quickly collected his food and sat down at the busy table. The Prince sat beside him with the familiar cold expression on his face.

-Hope-

"Thank you Shelia" I commented, handing her the now empty plate.

"You're very welcome Hope. It's nice having someone here who enjoys your food and takes time to appreciate the time that has gone into making it" Shelia commented, I simply smiled and nodded in reply.

I slipped past the couple of people laughing slightly as I noticed the scared Harry and the annoyed Edward at the dining table. I began to walk down the hallway when I heard the familiar yelling.

"STOP FIGHTING AND EAT YOUR DAMN FOOD!"

I laugh as I continue my walk along the hallway.

I stopped noticing that Edward's bedroom door was wide open and there were bangs sounded inside. I simply peak into the room to find no one there. Confusion washed over me as I walked in deeper into the bedroom. The room looked untouched and I remained in the centre, confusion washed over my face.

The bedroom door is slammed shut behind me and I spin around to see the girl that was here yesterday. Chloe isn't it? Her expressions cold but she held an evil grin on her face.

"You think he cares about you human?" She laughs.

"He doesn't care about you. He is only tolerating you. You are nothing, you pathetic human. And that is all you will ever be, nothing." She growls, attacking.

I didn't hold back as I let out a scream. It was soon silenced as her hand covers my mouth. I bite her hand. She throws me and I wince as my body contacts with the hard floor.

"You bitch!" She growls, picking me up by my neck. Her claws were digging into the skin.

"D..Do your worse. E..Edward will k..kill you when he f..finds out" I stutter, Chloe growls before a laughter fills the room.

"It's funny that you have so much trust with everyone in this castle. But don't worry someone will betray you soon enough. And when they do I will make sure that you won't return." She laughs.

"T..Try it" I snap.

Chloe lets out a growl before throwing kicks at my stomach. The sounds of rushed footsteps fill my ears and Chloe runs towards Edward's bedroom door, locking it.

"Hope? Hope?!" I hear Edward shout, banging on the door

Chloe curses under her breath before turning towards me.

"Oh look what I have here" She laughs, pulling something out of her pocket. It was a small bottle with a red liquid inside of it.

"Open your mouth, here comes the bottle" She torments, reaching down at my bruised body. She pulls my hair allowing a scream to leave my lips. The banding on the door got harder. She uncaps the bottle and pours it into my mouth.

I choke on the liquid, it leaving a horrible taste in my mouth.

"Well we need time for that to set so.." She trails off before letting my head go. It slammed against the floor and I let out a wince. She then grabbed my arm and bite down on it hard. I screamed and began to feel myself get dizzy.

"That should leave a mark for Edward to see" She laughs, looking at my dazed and weak state.

"You won't win against me human" She laughs before my eyes shut.

-Harry-

The sound of screaming echoes through the Kingdom and Edward's playful glaring comes to a sudden stop. His eyes begin to flicker before he bolts out of the dining room. I look over at Jess with a worried expression on my face as we both stand up and follow Edward out of the room.

We run down the hallways until we appear at Edward's bedroom door. Edward tries to open the door however it wouldn't open. Growls continued to leave his lips as he threw his body against the door. Screaming sounded inside the room and Edward's body slowly began to shake. After a couple of times the door finally opened to reveal Hope laying there on the floor unconscious.

Edward let out a loud demonic growl as the scent of Hope's blood filed our senses. In a nano second he was beside Hope, Her body being held in his arms. Her shirt was ripped slightly to show off her bruised stomach. His eyes then cast down to the deep bite on my. The canines had went deep to cause a mark once healed

"Edward can you smell that" I comment, inhaling once more.

"What?" Edward growled.

"Can you smell that?" I comment.

Edward inhales and his posture tenses. He scanned around the room and found the open window behind him.

"GAURDS FIND HER!" Edward yelled before casting his attention on his unconscious mate.

In the end Chloe had gotten away from the kingdom once more.

The Prince had placed both him and Dancer in her bedroom, not wanting to even look at his room. No one was allowed into the room. The castle's doctor had to be forced into the room however he later caused the Dancer to whimper and left the room with claw marks down his back due to the loss of control from the Prince.

Now, the pair were cuddled up together on the king sized bed once more. The Dancer had been placed on The Prince's lap and his arms were wrapped around her waist securing her on his lap. The Dancer had previously waked up from her unconscious state and has been sleeping cuddled into the Prince. She had woken up a couple of times from bad dreams but the Prince simply just picked her up and pulled her to her chest and rocked her gently back into dream land.

"Nothing like this will happen to you again My Beautiful Dancer. I will kill anyone who hurts you."

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x