2017

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2017, Hopefully this year will be a lot better than the last and people will receive everything that they have wished for.

Updates shall return to normal, Saturdays at 9pm (England Time) and I shall still be carrying on with the first comment & first vote shout out thing.

In addition to this, new books shall be added. Lykos shall be having updates so make sure you have saved it to your library to stay up to date! The teaser for 'j a c k .' has been released so please show it some love. Updates shall begin on that later on in the year I think!♡

Anyway 2017,

Wow.

This year I will be turning 18 years old how crazy is that? It feels like yesterday I started writing Pure Little Pup.

Unlike last year where I was like 'this year I'm going to keep up to date with my updating etc' (because we all know I break it within a week) I have decided to set some personal targets.

1• Try not to doubt yourself

If you haven't noticed yet I doubt myself a lot, especially with writing.  And that's because as my books are gaining more popularity the more of a higher standard my writing needs to be. And every time I go to write a chapter I'll write like 1000 words and then delete it because I will believe that's it's not good enough for you guys which is why the chapters lately for Dance For The Werewolf Prince have been so short, like 600 words max. So yeah that's something I need to work on.

2• Ask for help when needed.

I believe that near the end of 2016, everything hit me so much worse than it should have. I was trapping everything inside of me. I was receiving hate and negative comments from my writing, I had practically given up with college by this point and everything continued to pile up and pile up. People on here began to get a little worried as I wasn't portraying my usual happy/annoying self.

However, Natasha being Natasha continued to keep everything bottled up. I stopped writing for a short while. And it got that bad that on a Saturday night/Monday morning I posted a note on one of my books that just said 'I need someone right now'. And yet when people went out of there way to message me and try to comfort me I immediately shut them out.

And I find it so funny because I have received messages from a handful of different people needing help or needing someone to talk to. I have received messages from people debating whether to end it all and I have sat there (doesn't matter about the timezones) till whatever hour in the morning helping them though it, making sure that they are alright.  However when someone wants to help me I shut them down immediately. That's something I defiantly need to work on.

3• Accept myself for who I am.

I'm the type of girl who will compliment someone so much, like I love making people feel great about themselves. However if you compliment me I won't believe it. You could be strapped up to a lie detector test and pass and I still won't believe it because I still haven't accepted myself.

I have made so many notes on my books making people feel happy, confident, loved, special and yet when I read what I write I don't believe anything that I say. I am against wearing a skirt or shorts because I hate my legs I would rather pass out over heat than wear a pair of shorts out in public.

You will never once see me in a crop top because I hate my stomach. I have had people come up to me and comment on my figure, how they wish they had an hourglass figure like me and I will smile and nod but inside be like 'she's lying' 'she's only saying it because I said that she looked nice'.

I could go on but I don't want to depress you so let's just leave it at that ♡.

Questions

The most asked questions to be in 2016 was "how did you get views on your books?" "How did you get people to notice your books?"

Numbers on your books do not matter. It doesn't matter if you have 1 million views or 50 views because the thing you should be focusing on is the people who are supporting your chapters.

Those will be the people that will back you till the end. For example, Pure Little Pup is a terrible book. It's up there with the most horrid books I've written. It is so cringy and cheesy I actually cannot read the book. However, without my young cheesy self writing that horrific book which by the way had, maximum, 100 people reading it. I would of never been able to branch off into this book, Emillia and new books.

So please don't focus on how many views you have got, how many votes you have got because it doesn't matter. As long as you are happy with what you are writing than be confident in yourself. The views will come when you are ready.

Thank you for whoever has supported me and continues to as the years progress I shall continue to work hard at both my books and college because you guys are like my second family and I want you guys to be proud of me.

Anyways, I hope you stick around for the journey of 2017 and see what the year has in stall for us♡

Book Goals (2017)

1. Hopefully reach 10K views on both Emillia and Lykos.

2. Possibly finish Dance For The Werewolf Prince.

3. Reach 10K followers

Let's see if we can achieve these! ♡

Natasha Morris