∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 01 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : ¢єитυяιєѕ - fαℓℓ συт вσу

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 01 ]

Years passed since they last encountered one another. The little dancer had now grown and it will be her 17th birthday soon. Her talent has increased a lot more however she had stopped practicing. Her school work has taken over her hobbies and now her talent has been locked away along with others that she does not know about.

And now she lays asleep peacefully in her bed. Her brown hair had grown in length but the silky soft texture is still the same. Her features relaxed as she slept peacefully. And there, on the wrist that it was placed was the golden bracelet.

Each charm was in the exact place.

She kept her promise...

...And this is where our story begins.

"Hope, Come on, this is the third time I've asked you to wake up!" I hear my mother shout, I groan at her now harsher tone.

"I am up!" I shout back as an answer.

But we both know the truth.

I close my eyes once more and bury myself into the warm blankets.

"I know you're not Hope" She shouts, silence then falls through the house.

I signed, finally peace and quiet.

I feel myself slowly begin to drift back to sleep. Suddenly my door is slammed open and I shot up out of shock. My mother is standing in the doorway with a familiar terrifying parenting look on her face.

"Get up" My mother laughed, walking out of my room.

I mutter under my breath as I get up and walk towards my wardrobe. I take out my school uniform and place in on my bed before placing my polished beside the bed on the floor. I walk over to my brown chest of draws and took out a clean set of underwear and socks. I quickly changed and placed on my shoes before throwing all of my dirty clothes in the wash basket.

I quickly grab my already packed bag and walk out of my bedroom and down the spiral staircase. I spotted my mother in the living room. She was sat on the couch drinking a cup of tea with her car keys in her other hand.

"I'm ready" I commented, my mother glanced up to me before rising to her feet and walking toward the front door. I walked through the front door first with mother following closely behind.

She unlocked the car door and we entered the car at each side before closing it and securing ourselves to the seats with a seat belt. She glanced towards me with a smile however I looked back at her with a look of disgust.

"Time to go to school, Hope"

The car pulled up outside every teenager's personal hell.

"Dance is on tonight you know?" Her mother suggested.

"I can't, I have projects due. I'll go next week" I reply, opening up the passenger door.

"Hope you haven't attended in 3 weeks. They will kick you out of the group if this carries on" My mother informed, I reach for my school bag.

"I know mum" I answer, shutting the door.