∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 47 ][♛]

6000 Followers! Thank You So Much!x – N

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : Rukky360

fírst vσtє : Rukky360

chαptєr 47 [ X ]

The straps held him down to the chair, the guard holding his hand still making him watch the act in front of him. His hands all over her, touching her. Removing every piece of scent he had ever placed on her.

"HOPE!" He screamed, thrashing in his chair.

"HOPE!" He screamed, his eyes slamming shut.

[X]

everyone will meet that one person.

That one person who will change your perspective on everything.

They will change your lifestyle.

They will make you laugh,

They will make you cry,

But they will always be there for you.

...or so I thought.

[X]

"Is he ok?" Harry asked, motioning towards Edward who continued to clean the kitchen with the rest of the pack.

"I honestly don't know" Jess answers, putting the plates away in the cupboards.

"Has he said anything since that night he broke down?" Harry asked.

"Not a single word. He just observes in silence." Jess replies.

The door slammed open and in entered a guard. The smirk plastered to his lips as he swayed in.

"I would like a cup of coffee." He demanded, glancing at the pack.

Jess and Harry immediately took action, getting everything ready however Edward remained in the same position carrying out his previous chore. The Queen and King watched their son with careful eyes as the guard's attention focused on him. His smirked once more, walking closer towards him.

"Hey dog, didn't you hear me?" The guard sneered in his left ear, Edward ignored him once more.

"It's alright sir we are already on it." Jess said, indicating the prepared cup and gesturing to Harry who was filling the kettle.

"No, I don't want you to do it" He answered, glancing at the pair of them before looking at Edward once more.

"I want him to do it." He said, pushing the back of Edward's head.

Edward carried on with his chores.

"I want the previous prince to carry out my request. I want him to slave over me." The Prince laughed.

"What's wrong dog? Your pet doesn't want to play with you anymore" He commented, Edwards movements stopped for a second.

"Edward..." The Queen said, the tone highlighting the fear.

Edward began his chores once more, however, the guard had already found his weak point.

"Oh, is the puppy upset that his chew toy has been taking by another?" The Guard teased.

"You know, I'm not supposed to disclose anything but I haven't seen their door open for since the incident. I wonder, what is happening in there?" The guard continued, Edward's fingers began to twitch.

"Does it hurt knowing that a human has taken what was once yours to love? Does it hurt to know that he could be marking your unmated mate? Does it hurt that he could be making her happier than you ever made her? Does it hurt that she will never return to you? Does it hurt to know that you meant nothing to her? Does it hurt to know that she never loved you-"The guard was cut off by a cracking sound filling the air.

He continued to push.

"I wonder if we listen hard enough maybe we could hear her begging for him-"His words were silenced by a hand wrapping around his throat.

Edwards's eyes flashed as his hand tightened around the guard's neck.

"Edward!" The pack called out as they ran over, trying to separate the pair not wanting him to be in any trouble.

"She will never love you mutt. You are nothing but a pathetic dog in her eyes" The guard spat out before an alarm sounded through the kingdom.

"Too bad you won't be alive long enough to see if your theory is right?" Edward snarled, snapping his neck easily.

The guard's dead body collapsed to the ground as more guards rushed into the kitchen. They pinned him down as Jacob entered. He gazed upon the angry Edward, tutting his lips.

"Now, Now Edward that wasn't very polite." He said, Edward remained silent but his eyes screamed in anger.

"Bad dogs need to be punished" He commented sending a quick kick to his stomach, winding him.

Guards held down his pack and made them watch as their fellow leader was punished. The shouts and yells bounced through the air calling out to a sleep deprived human. Her weak legs pushed her down the hallway and with tired eyes she watched the horrible scene toll out in front of her. Guards held her back as she tried to enter the room, her screams not leaving her mouth due to her raspy voice.

Her teary, tired eyes made contact with Edwards flashing eyes. They held the eye contact for a couple of seconds but those couple of seconds told Hope everything.

I've stopped believing in you,

I've given up on you.

I don't need you.

Too bad Hope didn't realise that his eyes held nothing but lies...

X

chαptєr 47 [ X ] : completed.

song : I'll be good – Jaymes Young

nαtαshα's nσtє

I would just like to say thank you to @SimplyUnique9, You have done so much for me this past week and it means a lot. You have shown real dedication towards my writing and to me. You have nominated my book for a contest and you have requested me for an author interview so thank you so much for all of your hard work & dedication J - Natasha

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

New book Jack Coming Soon – teaser has been uploaded now; show it some love and support. It is different to my others and holds a lot more of a story but has the classic Natasha twists.

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo