∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 44 ][♛]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : Rukky360

fírst vσtє : Harpyrzee

chαptєr 44 [ X ]

The room continued to sit in silence, the human sitting in the uncomfortable chair looking towards Jacob who continued to throw things around in anger. Her fear continued to grow but she wasn't going to look weak in front of that horrid person. She flinched when something just skimmed past her face. 

"I am going to break you Hope! If it's the last thing I do!" He yells, throwing one more thing before storming in the direction of the exit. He slammed the door behind him, the power causing the room to shake. 

Once the human knew she was alone, only then did she allow the handful of tears to leave her eyes and stream down her cheeks. The door was opened once more and the teary eyes of the human glanced back over to Jacob. His bright smile filled the room sending uncomfortable shivers down the human's spine. He shut the door behind him before slowly walking towards the human, kneeling down to come eye to eye with the scared human.

"You know what I've just realized, why am I spending so much time trying to find out useless information on this stupid kingdom." Jacob began, snarling in disgust as he looked around the room.

"I mean, I've already got his major weakness" Jacob smirked, raising to his feet, stroking a hand through the human's hair.

"That's you, my beautiful princess"  Jacob smirked.

"I'm not helping you with anything" The human barked back.

"Oh, you will beautiful" He laughed.

The room suddenly purged into darkness. The human's heart beat immediately begin to race as her mind began to process all of the possible outcomes that would come out of this. The light suddenly turned on revealing a small TV in the small room. Horror movie thoughts filled the human's face.

"Me and my men were wondering what is the one thing this human will break for" Jacob smirked, turning on the television.

"Hello, Mother of human" Jacob smiled, looking at the TV screen.

The human's mother was on the TV screen, her expression highlighted the fear that she felt. The human tried to escape the chair but she couldn't.

"Now are you going to co-operate with us?" Jacob smirked.

The human remained silent before shaking her head. The sound of reloading caused the human's heart to stop as she watched the weapon being pressed against the mother's head. 

"HOPE!" The mother shouted, her fear clear in her tone.

"Don't you dare hurt my daughter!" She continued.

The human watched as the hand slowly began to press down on the trigger. The mother opened her eyes and looked directly at the camera.

"Don't do anything Hope, don't let them manlipulat-" 

"STOP!" The human screamed, the pressure on the trigger disappeared making her calm down slightly.

"Don't you dare touch her" She cried. 

"We won't if you agree to co-operate" Jacob answered.

Silence filled the room once more and the human watched as the pressure on the trigger re-appeared. 

"STOP! PLEASE JUST STOP IT!" The human screamed once more, her head falling low.

"I'll agree to co-operate," The human said.

Jacob smirked, snapping his fingers and ordering the TV to be taken away. He then called out to one of his guards.

"We are ready for Edward to be brought in" Jacob smirked.

The human remained to sit in silence, her head low in defeat knowing what was coming next.

X

chαptєr 44 [ X ] : completed.

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

Enjoyed it? Comment Below.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

Updates ~ Deadline: 10pm

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo