∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 24 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂] 

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : 린 (LYn), 레오 (LEO of VIXX) - 꽃잎놀이 (Blossom Tears) MV

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : carrt84

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : carrt84

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 24 ]

she ran.

she ran down the long hallway.

Her balance was still unstable due to the weak state she was already in. Her heart continued to race as her eyes continued to focus in on the blood splatter on the walls. 

Panic continued to build.

She stumbles into the main entrance. The place she felt like she was only moments ago. Blood covered the floor causing both fear and panic to overpower her.

"EDWARD!" 

"EDWARD!"

"HARRY!" She cried.

Her eyes noticed the front door was slightly open and blood has stained part of the door. She ran to the door, slamming it open before following the blood trail. 

It lead her around the castle until she found herself in the back garden. The blood continued to lead around the garden and into the forest. Her heart continued to beat frantically as the blood trails got larger and larger until...

.

.

.

.

It stopped?

What?

It randomly stopped in the center of the forest. Confusion washed over the dancer as she stood alone in the dark silent woods. She felt something drip and covered her head with her hand to feel for the faint rain. She felt it hit her hand and she let out a sigh. 

She pulled her hand away and was about to turn back when she noticed the blood drop on the center of her hand. Her eyes immediately casted upwards to find Chloe's body thrown up in the trees.

But you couldn't really call it Chloe's body anymore.

She had been ripped open and her blood allowed to drip until she was drained dry. 

The dancer let out a scream but was immediately silenced when a hand covered her mouth. She frantically began to kick when she felt warm breath of her ear.

"If you don't shut up that will be both you and your mother, human" The familiar voice snarled. Her blood ran cold as memories began to flood back of her kidnapper.

"Touch her and see what happens" A voice growled from the far corner. Relief rushed through the human as she sees an alive annoyed Edward blocking their left exit.

"Oh the big bad wolf came to kill me. Where is your little companion?" The man mocked, Harry soon came to view which blocked their right exit.

"Oh isn't this lovely a little reunion" He says.

"It feels like ages since I last seen you Harry" The man commented.

"What?" Edward growled, his eyes flickering between both the man who held his mate and his 'loyal'  best friend.

"Oh this should be interesting" 

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x

-----------

hello everyone! 

i'm back as you can tell. I'm not going to lie to you all I don't know when the updates will be as college work is being thrown as us due to the fact that it is coming so close to Christmas.

anyway I would like to thank any one who took the survey. I know it was last minute but now I have enough data to write up the L A R G E report that goes with it. Thank you to everyone who tried to do it, I know the link didn't work etc. 

yay.  

[shout out: @Csouls if you did the survey and I didn't shout you out than please comment below]

now for the excited news. As you all know I am beginning a new book for the new years. Now I understand that many people like different things so I am going to try and form them all together into one little book. So it's kinda like we all wrote it 

 anyway I just need you to comment something you enjoy in books, what is something that grabs your attention? it could be something about a certain character or how the story line is set out.

comment below!

 ---------- 

 kєєp smílíng вєcαusє чσu'rє вєαutíful & uníquє ♡  - nαtαshα