∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 38 ][♛]

[ important note at the end, check it out please thanks! ]

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : ballgownswift

fírst vσtє : ballgownswift

chαptєr 38 [ X ]

✗  

I woke up once more in an uncomfortable position, the chains still wrapped around my ankles and the cold breeze still in the air causing the hairs to stand up on my arm.

"Are you ok?" I hear Edward ask, I look up to see him looking at me with an uncomfortable expression and his eyes continued to flicker back and forth showing the wolf.

"Y..Yeah I'm fine" I commented, smiling small smile.

The sound of screams echoed through the room and I jumped, frantically looking around. My eyes focused on the open cage beside me, fear immediately began to eat at me already knowing the answer to the question before I asked. A howl escaped Harry as he frantically moved around in his cage, the chains attempting to restrict him.

"What happened while I was out?" I asked Edward.

"The douchebags chained up mother, father and Shelia in the far corner of the room as they realised that they weren't their main focus anymore." Edward began; I glanced over to the far corner to see the three pasted out due to tiredness.

"Once they were finished with those three they took their first victim to 'interview'" Edward finished, glancing over at Jess's empty cage.

"I DON'T KNOW NOTHING!" I heard her scream and I winced, pulling my body close as I continued to feel helpless.

Harry's growls and howls continued to play on repeat for about an hour until Jess's screams fell silent. Footsteps echoed and soon the door was slammed open, I covered my hand in shock when my eyes fell upon Jess. Her skin bruised and cut as she was directed into the room before being thrown into the cage, the chains tying her to the ground once more. The men left leaving the room in science once more.

"Oh my god Jess are you ok!" Harry shouted, pulling against his chains.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine don't worry I'll heal" Jess replied, wincing as she moved.

"Did you say anything to them?" I asked, looking at her through the bars.

"Of course not, I'm not giving up that easily" She laughed, wincing when the pain from her rips flooded through her body.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Harry asked once more, making me smile.

"Yes babe I'm fine, I'm more worried about Hope" She commented, looking at me.

"Why?" I answered.

"This is the result of what they will do to try and get the answers they want. Me, Harry and Edward are alright because we heal fast but you don't." She said, Edward growled.

"I'm not going to answer the questions" I answered.

"Hope, the injures that they will cause are too dangerous they will serious injure you or worse kill you" Jess explained, looking in my direction.

"Then I die. I'm not going to let innocent people suffer" I replied, Edward growls increased.

"It's not going to come to that" Edward answered, the room fell silent once more.

X

Harry was taken out next and entered with the same amount of bruises and cuts Jess had when she arrived. Thankfully, most of hers had healed now only leaving a couple of cuts and bruises visible. The door slammed open and Edward was dragged back into the room, his injures looking worse than the other two but he wasn't showing that he was in pain. They threw him in the cage in front before turning around, Marcus smiling a creepy smile in my direction.

"Now it's your turn sweetheart" He smirked, opening the cage door.

X

chαptєr 38 [ X ] : completed.

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

Enjoyed it? Comment Below.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

Updates ~ Deadline: 10pm

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo