∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 32 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : lovey_boo7

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : lovey_boo7

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 32 }

All three of them walked through the forest. Harry walking in the front and the Dancer and Prince walking behind. Both the Prince and Harry held a smile on their faces causing a confused dancer to continue to watch them. They soon arrived back at the castle in which warm hands pulled the dancer into a tight hug.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

"Oh my god! I was so worried" Jess shouted, tightening her grip on me.

"What happened? I can smell blood" She continued, checking my body until her eyes focused on the unhealed scratch mark on my lower leg.

"I had a run in with a vampire-" I was cut off with a hand hitting the back of my head.

"Why did you go alone! You could of been killed!" Jess complained, her eyes falling onto Edward.

"Take her to the pack doctor" She commanded, picking me up from the floor and placing me in the arms of Edward.

"I can walk-" I was ignored.

"Of course, I take her to the pack doctor straight away your majesty" He answered with a smile.

"But before I do, I have something for you" He commented, moving to the side.

It took a while but Harry soon entered the room. Jess's eyes filled with tears as she rushed towards Harry engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Let's give them some room" I commented, he nodded.

I smiled at the pair as we leave the room and walked down the familiar hallways. We suddenly pass our bedroom leaving me confused.

"Oh you thought that was just a joke, no we are heading to the pack doctor" He commented, I groaned as I try to escape his tight grip.

---

Minutes later I was sat in the hospital bed.

The escape plan didn't go well.

"You are fine, you just need to rest and your body will remove the toxins from the vampire naturally. Thankfully, it didn't go any deeper otherwise it would of been a different story." The pack doctor commented.

"Take these two pills to allow you to fall asleep faster, Prince please keep watch over her." The pack doctor continued, Edward smiled.

I took the pills and yet didn't feel anything.

"You won't feel anything yet but don't underestimate them" The pack doctor said smiling, walking the pair of us to the door.

We begin to walk down the hallway when I glanced up at Edward.

"I think the doctor gave me the wrong pills. I literally don't feel anything" I say, Edward just looks at me with a knowing look.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

"I thought they didn't work" He laughed, looking down at the dancer cuddled into her chest.

"I'm not" the dancer slurred.

"You were falling asleep eating dinner. I had to move the plate before your face landed in it" He laughed, placing her in the bed.

"Don't leave" the dancer slurred.

The prince laughed stripping down and slipping into bed with his mate. Instantly the dancer cuddled up.

"Thank you for taking care of me." The dancer says.

"Of course I would take care of you" Edward said, smiling.

"I know you would" She slurs.

"Alright now, go to sleep Hope" Edward laughed, kissing her forehead softly.

"Hmm ok, love you" the dancer slurred, cuddling into the prince's chest before falling asleep.

The prince freezes with the sudden affection.

"I..I love you too Hope" He says, kissing her forehead once more before falling into dream land.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo [now that I have a new phone I am finally using it again]

nαtαshα mσrrís