∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 50 ][♛]

And we have reached that point.

The point in which a book finally comes to a close.

Let's embrace our last adventure with this old book.

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : snowy153

fírst vσtє : snowy153

chαptєr 50 [ X ]

Jacob moved forward to attack the human, Shelia gestured to drop the lit match on the floor and Jacob froze. Shelia smirked.

"Oh the previous powerful leader is now scared?" Shelia laughed.

"Why are you still alive!" He snarled, looking around to call for guards.

"Don't bother they have all been taken out" She smirked.

"How?!" He shouted.

"Don't under-estimate this family" She smirked, her fingertips released the lit match and it fell through the air in slow motion.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!" Jacob screamed.

"Ending all this suffering." She replied as the match hit the floor lighting the room in flames.

[x]

Hands were tightly held as the group rushed away from the burning home. Some members stumbled however they all supported each other to make sure that they all got out safely. Edward's hands slipped from his families and he watched as they ran into the forest to escape the fire. He turned around and looked at his burning home. The flames had engulfed his home, his previous memories; everything he had grown up with is gone.

A hand grips his own and he turns around to find Harry standing there with a concerned expression on his face. Just then a scream echoed from inside the burning building. Edward moved towards the sound but a hard grip stopped him.

"Come on we have to go" Harry says, pulling him in the opposite direction and towards the forest.

[x]

Flames engulfed the rooms as the injured Jacob stumbled through each one. His clothes were burned and torn, his eyes continued to move frantically as he scanned his surroundings to try and find an exit. He fell into the main hall. He kicked the door shut in hopes that it would stop the flames from following him. His eyes scanned the surroundings once more and he noticed the quick footsteps of Hope as she turned to run up the long staircase. An annoyed growl left his lips and he took in her direction. Hope immediately picked up on the sounds of footsteps following her and she turned around. Their eyes met for a second before Hope span back around and took off up the stairs. Jacob's pace quickened as he tried to catch her. Hope stumbled into the long hallway and took off running, not looking back. She quickly stopped upon noticing the flames blocking her from entering the other hallway. She spun around hoping to escape but her eyes met with the annoyed expression of Jacob as he ran down the hallway towards her.

She pulled open one of the doors and ran inside, shutting the door behind her. Jacob finally reached the door, two hands gripped the handle and he began trying to open the door. Hope continued to use all of her strength on the opposite side of the door. Jacob let out a curse before a sly smirk appeared on his lips. He reached into his pocket and took out the big key chain with a handful of keys attached to it. He scanned the keys, fitting them into the lock and turning to see if they worked. The second to last key turned in the lock and Jacob let out a smirk before throwing the keys into the flames at the end of the hallway.