∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 33 ][♛]

H A P P Y  N E W  Y E AR !!! 

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

fírst cσmєnt : EsmeraldaAguilar6

fírst vσtє : PURPLEleopardKAT

chαptєr 33 [♛  ]

"Are you ready?"  A voice whispers.

"I think so"  I think so.

"Hopefully everything turns out well for you" 

-----

I felt a light gently reflecting upon my face and I open one of my eyes slowly. The curtains have been opened in our bedroom, the blinds opened revealing the morning sunlight. I groan, closing my eyes and turning around to face Edward, my hand reaching out to touch him to wake him up and get him to shut the binds and curtains. My hand, instead, touches the empty place beside me.

"Edward?" I groan, opening both my eyes to see nobody beside me.

"Edward?" I ask, sitting up.

I notice the room had been cleaned and a single outfit was hanging up on the wardrobe. I continue to glance around, completely confused.

"What's going on?" I ask, I pause when my eyes met the letter and a single rose on the bedside table. 

I slide over to Edward's side of the bed, reaching out and grabbing both of the objects. 

'Get ready, meet me in the kitchen. 

From, ?'

"What?" I question.

"Is this a prank?" I ask out loud, checking around for any signs of a camera.

'What if it's a stranger wanting to kidnap me. If it was Edward he would of put his name' I question to myself. I walk towards the bedroom door, locking it before placing both of the objects in the bin before climbing in bed, awaiting Edward to come back to wherever he left to.

A sudden knocking at the window frightened me, I let out a scream and I jump. My body tumbled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I slowly look up at the window to see Jess standing outside with an annoyed expression. She held out a piece of paper, black bold writing catching my attention.

'GET READY! HURRY UP' 

Oh.

I throw her an apologetic smile before receiving the things back out of the bin. I place them on the bed before walking over to the window and closing both the blinds and curtains. I then reach for the outfit that had been picked out for me. It was a simple outfit, more my style. It was a simple pink top paired with a pair of black leggings and grey pump like shoes. I take the outfit and walk into the bathroom, might as well get cleaned and changed at the same time.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before getting changed into the specific outfit. Once ready, I walked out and glanced at myself in the mirror. It looked nice, everything worked together and matched. Who ever picked it out had good taste. I take my hair out of my messy bun and simply brush it out before shaking it slightly to obtain extra volume before leaving the bedroom.

I walked down the empty hallways until I reached the kitchen/dining room. I paused for a moment, looking around to find no one in sight. My eyes focus on a speaker placed in the center of the table, a note beside it. I walked towards the table, sitting down on the single chair before reaching out for the note next to the speaker.