∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 29 ][♛] 🎄

🎄 ∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂] 🎄

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : never_just_a_fan

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : catwomen_31

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 29 }

Harry watched as the young girl slept, her body pulled in close for warmth as she continued to shiver. Harry wanted to help her stay warm as they both lay in the damp cave he had been hiding in since their last encounter. However, the fear of what the prince would do if he was to discover him cuddling with his mate sent shivers down his spine.

"Mum"  The dancer began to say, catching Harry's attention.

"Hope?" The boy asked, moving closer towards the shivering human.

"Mum. Mum. Mum. Mum. MUM!" She screamed, her eyes still remaining closed.

Her hands scrambled around to grip onto something but she could find no resources causing her to panic even more.

"Ed.."

"Edward" 

"Edward help me" She cried, trying to grip onto anything. 

"Hope. Hope wake up it's just a dream" Harry said, moving closer to the scared human, stroking her back gently. 

Her hands shoot up and grip Harry's already teared top and held it tight within her small fingers. 

"please, I don't want to die!" She cried, pulling Harry closer for warmth.

"Hope. Hope wake up!" Harry shouted, her eyes snapped open as she jolted from her position.

"EDWARD!" I shouted as I arose from my position. My breathing was scattered as I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings. 

"W..Where? W..Where?" I stuttered, I suddenly felt the touch of someone else causing my body to freeze. 

Without thinking my fist came traveling in the person's direction. A hand grabbed mine causing me to wriggle out of the grip in order to use my feet as a weapon.

"Hope, Hope calm down it's me it's Harry!" A familiar voice shouted, I froze once more.

"Harry?" I question, turning to look at him.

His familiar face came into view and relief washed over me as I hugged him tightly. He was surprised at my sudden actions but slowly began to hug me back.

"I'm so glad I found you. Now we can finally head back" I commented, Harry didn't look to happy though.

"Head back? Hope, Edward despises me. If I was to set foot back into the kingdom he would kill me." Harry commented.

"Harry your mate has been worried sick, literally. She is becoming ill with the loss of you. You need to come back. I'll deal with Edward" I comment, standing up. I hold out my hand for him to take and he looked at me with hesitated eyes for a moment before placing his hand in mine.

"Let's go home" I comment.

------

"You know I didn't want to put you in danger." Harry said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Harry-" 

"They threatened Jess. They were going to hurt her and I couldn't stand that. I understand that I shouldn't of done it and I deeply sorry for the trouble and trauma that I had caused you" Harry said, his eyes slowly filling with tears.

"I didn't want anyone to get hurt." He stated, stopping his movements.

I immediately pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's all over now, we are all safe."

I, unfortunately, spoke too soon.

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris

-------

that moment when you forgot to write chapters for today. so now I am sat in my room after midnight in my baggy christmas jumper than I wore today, my make up still on and blasting Korean music through my headphones to keep me awake while I try and write some good chapters.

literally listening to (currently): BTS - Butterfly [! hour]

nαtαshα mσrrís