∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 36 ][♛]

Check out 'Natasha's Note at the bottom of the chapter!'

fírst cσmєnt & vσtє = shσutσut

[I'm so sorry, I've left my journal at home. The person/people will be given a shout out in the next chapter!]

fírst cσmєnt :

fírst vσtє :

chαptєr 36 [ X ]

✗  

"So Edward didn't kill him?" Jess asked.

The human laughed lowly.

"Well, you haven't heard the rest of the story" The human continues, taking a deep breath.

"Go on then, don't leave me in suspense" Jess wines.

"Alright, so we are having a fun time at the beach, swimming and playing around in the sand. Edward decided to go into the sea for one last dip before we left to walk back to hotel and I was feeling parched so I decided to get us both a drink to walk up with" The human said.

  ✗    

"I'm just going to get a drink for us and then we can go" I shout, walking towards the exit of the beach holding my shoes.

"I'll meet you there" Edward shouts, I smile nodding.

 I repeatedly slam them against the ground to get rid of the sand before slipping onto my feet and I begin to walk down the path.  I begin to walk, looking at all of the stores until I noticed a small milkshake bar. I smiled as I walked up to the counter. I ordered two strawberry milkshakes. The woman nodded, disappearing to make them for me and Edward. I take out my phone of my small bag and next Edward where I was. 

He replied with a simple 'Ok'. 

The woman placed the two milkshakes down on the bar and I thank her as I payed before beginning to drinking mine immediately. I pick the both of them up and find a seat near the exit. I place both the drinks down and begin to drink mine slowly, a bright smile appearing on my face.

"What is a lovely girl like you sitting her alone? What happened to mister frown?" I looked up at the unfamiliar voice to find the boy from before looking down at me with  smirk.

"I have a boyfriend sorry" I said, he simply sat down as he didn't take any notice of my answer.

"You know he will be looking for me" I say, rising from my feet and walking out of the bar. 

I begin to walk back down towards the beach, my panic beginning to rise as I frantically look for Edward.  However he was no where to be seen. A hand grips my wrist, pulling me to a stop harshly. I turn to face the boy. 

"It's rude just to leave you know" The boy spat.

"I told you I have a boyfriend! Leave me alone!" I shout, pulling my hand out of his grip.

A hand covers my mouth and one grabs my waist, dragging me to an unknown location. I frantically began to fight, kicking and screaming as tears began to roll down my face with as the fear continued to build . I bit down on his hand hard, he yelled with pain as he let me go. I wasted no time as I began to run, my bag hitting against my leg repeatedly.

I continue to run when I collide with a hard chest. I whimper, wiping my eyes.

"I..I'm sorry, excuse me" I said, moving out of the way.

A hand grips my wrist and I let out a scream, frantically fighting the strangers grip. 

"Hope! Hope! Hope it's me! What's wrong?!" A familiar voice said, I froze. 

I glanced up to see Edward standing there with a confused expression. I immediately ran towards him, hugging him as tight as I could as I continued to cry.

"Hey, Hey it's alright I'm here. Let's go" He says, guiding me towards the hotel.

I didn't let go as we continued to walk down the path, the more I explained to Edward the angrier he had become.

"I will kill him Hope. I swear I will rip him to pieces" He growls, his eyes flashing.

"Can we just go back to the hotel?" I ask, he nods holding me closer.

  ✗    

We finally arrive back at the hotel and we walked up the stairs, not bothering with the lift. We walked down the small pathway when suddenly Edward froze.

"Hope run." He said lowly, I froze.

"What?" I ask.

"RUN!" He shouts, a man suddenly bursts out from our hotel room.

I stumble backwards as I watched Edward tackle the man. Both growling and snarling. I quickly ran back down the hallway, towards the stairs when I noticed people dressed in familiar clothing as the previous man slowly walking up the stairs.

"Oh no" I whisper, running towards the lift, pressing the button repeatedly.

The doors open to reveal the boy from the beach standing there with a smirk on his face.

"You didn't think you could get rid of me did you?" The boy laughed, grabbing me.

  ✗  

"He should of killed him the first time" Jess commented. The human nodded, looking down at her chained feet. 

The pair were placed beside each other in separate cages, both chained to prevent them from escaping.

Well that was a short holiday.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

chαptєr 36 [ X ] : completed.

song :

nαtαshα's nσtє

Enjoyed it? Comment Below.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

That moment when your three year old cousin belives that Jimin From BTS visits me in my house in England and Suga & J-Hope From BTS lives next door to him.

Bless, If only that was true.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

αuthσr: nαtαshα mσrrís

Emillia - Updates Every Week

Dance For The Werewolf Prince - Updates Every Week

Lykos - Updates every two weeks.

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha_louxo