∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 28 ][♛] 🎄

🎄 ∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂] 🎄

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя : 

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит [Thanks Guys For Showing Support!x]

fιяѕт νσтє : never_just_a_fan

fιяѕт ¢σммєит : catwomen_31

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 28 }

The dancer continued to walk through the long woods, not glancing back once at the kingdom. The sky's were getting darker earlier and the winds were getting colder due to the fact that it was near the middle of winter. The dancer shivered as she continued her long journey, her throat becoming sore from the continuous shouting of the lost boy's name.

"Harry!" 

And yet with each shout she still received no response.

Something snapped behind her causing her body to freeze. She lowered her breathing and tried to remain as still as possible. The noises got louder and she turned her head slowly to look for the source of the sound.

"E...Edward" She whispered, stuttering from the cold.

A demonic laugh echoed through the air, answering her question for her. She didn't waste no time to see who the source of the voice was before she disappeared running deeper and deeper into the forest.

--------

"There is still no sign of Hope Sir, she must of crossed the borders of the kingdom" One of the guards spoke.

"Than gather up all of the guards, we need to find her!" Edward commanded, storming out of the kingdom. 

His horse was prepared for him outside. He climbed on top, gripping the reins before begging the search mission of his lost mate.

-------

She broke off branches as she ran, throwing them behind her in order to try and slow the beast down. However it didn't work. She never stopped running though, her eye sight blurry from the tears brought on by the cold air. She felt something push against her back causing her to fall face first. Her hands came up just in time to block and protect her face however the pain still shot through her body.

In the corner of her eye she saw hands reach out to grab her. She quickly rolled away, missing the strangers touch. Another laugh bounced through the air as the hands went to touch her once more. The dancer simply began screaming as she repeatedly kicked and kicked hoping that it would inure what ever was after her.

A sharp object slashed down her left arm, causing the smell of blood to fill the air. Her scream shook the forest as she continued to fight.

-------

"That's Hope go!" Edward commanded, following the sounds of his mate's screams. Each noise shaking him to the core, bringing out the wolf buried inside.

-------

"Hmm what a lovely fragrance"  The creatures voice laughed.

The dancer continued to kick and dodge the strangers attempts on grabbing her. From the corner of her eye she saw a large rock. She reached for it, pulling it closer to her body. A pale inhuman face came into view, sharp fangs forming from the gums resting on the lips of the creature as it's red eyes continued to stare.

It opened it's mouth, awaiting to feast on the dancer.

"Feast on this you monster!" The dancer screamed, throwing the rock at it's face with two hands. The heavy rock smacked it in the jaw and she watched as a single fang dropped to the floor. 

She scrambled to her feet in an attempt of escaping when hands gripped her foot tightly. She was then lifted into the air and swung into a different direction. Her back collided with the cold surface of the forest floor, her eyes stinging with tears from the pain.

"You pathetic human! You think you are better than me?! A supernatural creature! You can't do anything" The creature hissed, storming up to the terrified human.

The monster suddenly froze in his footsteps as a piece of sharp wood was stabbed through his chest. The monster let out a gasp.

"She might not be able to, but I can" A familiar voice said. The creatures head snapped in an different direction and his body crumbled to the floor. 

Her hero came into view. He looked at her with concerned eyes before rushing over to her.

"Oh my god are you ok Hope? You are freezing?! Did it hurt you?" He asked. 

White spots clouded my vision as I felt myself being dragged into the land of daydream.

"..H..Harry"

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

fιяѕт νσтє & fιяѕт ¢σммєит - ѕнσυт συт!χχ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris

-------

that moment when you forgot to write chapters for today. so now I am sat in my room after midnight in my baggy christmas jumper than I wore today, my make up still on and blasting Korean music through my headphones to keep me awake while I try and write some good chapters.

literally listening to (currently): Monsta X - Stuck [1 Hour MV] 

nαtαshα mσrrís