Character Description

Aadarsh

He had only Grandfather who loved him to the core. Always he wished Aadarsh to settle and to lead a peaceful life with his family. But he didn't want to get married as he had a bitter Past.

Sai Aditi

She had a family but no one was there to take care. She believes in destiny and love. She is waiting for her prince to come and shower all the love which she yearned for years.

Prologue:

Aadarsh: I will marry whoever you are choosing for me but on one condition he said.

Sathya Moorthy: What is the condition? he asked, squinting his eyes.

Aadarsh: She needs to leave the house once after the baby is born, he said.

Sathya Moorthy was shocked but composed himself, Fine he said politely.

Aadarsh: Mukunth, arrange the agreement papers he said while looking at Sathya Moorthy.

—-------------------------------

On the other hand

Aditi settled with her friends in the canteen.

Anu: I don't know Adi when your parents will change, she said in disappointment.

Aditi chuckled sadly, May be in this life I won't know the meaning of parents' love.

Sid smiled at her lovingly, Your future partner showers all the love which you are yearning for the years Aadhu ma he said.

What if both joined in the name of marriage?

I don't know whether to continue this story line or not so please give me your feedback in the comments or DM me.