Chapter 40

Aadarsh: sollu nee thana sonna, he asked again in the same base voice by keeping his hands either side of her waist. Aditi smiled shyly without opening her eyes and started to hit him on his arms. Aadarsh held her hands and Aditi opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

Aadarsh kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes, Anu unkita Side kudutha letter ah kuduthu iruntha nee ipudi oru life la sikki kasta patu iruka vendamala he asked and was about turn his face as he was not able to look into her face while remembering the way he treated. Aditi held his face by keeping her hands on his cheeks and made him look at her, Ama na ipudi kasta patu iruka matan ana ennoda destiny Aadarsh thaan not Sid she said. Aadarsh opened his mouth to say something but Aditi kept her fingers on his lips and shushed.

Aditi: Evalo kasta patalum ipa enkooda ivalo nerukama ennoda manasuku pidicha na love pannara Aadarsh irukarala athu podhatha she asked, raising her eyebrows. Aadarsh stood shocked as he didn't expect this answer from her. She pulled him a little down by holding his shirt and kissed his cheeks soundly which brought him back to reality.

Aadarsh dashed his head with hers and rubbed his nose with hers while asking, Ipudi thaan propose pannuvangala ivalo unromantic ah nee thaan unromantic fellow he said.

Aditi stopped him from rubbing the nose and looked at him, Manasula irukaratha solla realistic ah iruntha pothum romantic setup apro costly gifts ellam thevai ila so neengalum sollirunga she said.

Aadarsh nodded his head as no, Unaku realistic iruka pidichu so unaku pidicha mathiri nee sollita ana na enaku pidicha mathiri maybe you can say it as a dramatic way so na apudi thaan solluvan wait for my turn he said.

Aditi glared at him and pushed him a little away from her, Apa nalla neram naal pathu sollitu en pakathula varalam she said. Aadarsh pulled her, Correct thaan he said.

Aditi: Correct nu sollitu ethuku kaai ah puduchu ilukarenga she asked and again tried to move from him.

Aadarsh pulled her again towards him, Na varala nee thaan vanthu iruka he said smirking. Aditi looked at him while he tried to pull her more but her little grown baby bump was not letting him hug her properly. So, he made her turn and hugged her from behind.

Aditi: Intha romantic Aadarsh ivalo naal pathathe ila inaiku enna special she asked while holding his hands which was hugging her.

Aadarsh: My wife felt very bad that i was not romantic so enakulla thoongitu iruntha romantic Aadarsh ah elupi vitutan and inimel ipudi thaan he said.

Aditi nodded her head and both again stayed silent.

Aadarsh: Epudi unnala enna ivalo love panna mudithu athuvum unakunu na onnume pannunathu ila apro unkita na nadanthukita vidhathuku unaku en mela verupu thana varanum he asked.

Aditi smiled and pulled him in front of her, Therila enaku kovam vanthuchu ana verupu varala she said.

Aadarsh: Athu thaan yen he asked.

Aditi: Enaku kaal valikuthu ukanthu pesalam na oru story sollaran ennoda college mate odathu she said. Aadarsh nodded his head and both settled on the couch.

Aditi: Enga college la oru ponnu ava name Shreya ava oru paiyana romba love panna one side thaan, antha paiyanukaga enna venunalum pannuva ana ivan avala mathika kooda matan she said.

Aadarsh: She lost her self respect he said.

Aditi: Ama nanum Anu uh oru naal idha sonna athuku ava sonna nama oruthangala deep ah love panna start pannita avanga enna pannunalum namaku kovam varum ana oru nalum veruka mudiyathu even antha kovam kooda avangala next day patha odane maranthu poirumnu sonna she said and smiled.